***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m re-living when you went to the skating rink as a teen and that really cute girl you talked to exchanged numbers with you and now you just sit around at home all day waiting for her to call back.
Or when you’re on the phone and you say “you hang up” and she says “no you hang up” and you go back and forth doing that for like an hour. Nobody else? Just me?

he was comin off an offseason where the front office gave him nothing from an aqusition standpoint..his only addition was channing tindall who couldnt see the field..

he also called all the plays when we were the best dfense in football last year for half of season.
I'm a Boyer supporter 100%.

Still not convinced we has calling plays or game planning the 2nd half of the season.

Not sure what the holdup would be at this point. I thought initially it was because he was being respectful of his current team as a consultant and didn’t want to distract from their Super Bowl preparations, but this media storm has blown that out of the water. Didn’t know if recent job openings have opened and he’s weighing his options after he supposedly agreed to sign with the Fins, does anyone have ANY clarity at all? Someone has some splainin’ to do

Not sure what the holdup would be at this point. I thought initially it was because he was being respectful of his current team as a consultant and didn’t want to distract from their Super Bowl preparations, but this media storm has blown that out of the water. Didn’t know if recent job openings have opened and he’s weighing his options after he supposedly agreed to sign with the Fins, does anyone have ANY clarity at all? Someone has some splainin’ to do
Read @Aqua Man post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom