***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's traditional to not have much sauce, usually even hand crushed plumb or roma tomatoes lightly sugared w/ fresh basil and mozz is the root of most old school pizzas. Of course this is highly debated also because all things pizza seem to be more debated than where Fangio is going to sign! 🤣
I like it w the port Salut cheese too!

Right? That's always the next step. The fact that they think there's an exponential ramp up on their ability to whine because of how many years they have chalked up. It always happens. I've been a fan since '79. Guess what, no one gives a ****. It doesn't give me a leveled up badge to whine.
I’ve been a fan for 50 years and during that time we achieved…..PERFECTION!

Yup I absolutely do and Beals was Ross's hand placed right hand man who would have been the next owner had their collective hands not been caught in the cookie jar.

So Ross is either involved or incompetent when it comes to football operations. Now when it comes to development of real state, yeah the guy is a savant but he is clearly outmatched on the NFL ownership level.
Why don’t you buy the team? Obviously you believe Ross and Co. are idiots, you infer you know more and therefore must be incredibly successful and wouldn’t be “outmatched”in the NFL.

Simple solution: Open your checkbook and make Ross an offer he can’t refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom