***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t you buy the team? Obviously you believe Ross and Co. are idiots, you infer you know more and therefore must be incredibly successful and wouldn’t be “outmatched”in the NFL.

Simple solution: Open your checkbook and make Ross an offer he can’t refuse.
Actually, he "implies". You "infer".

I can smell what the rock is cooking
Dwayne Johnson played pro football up here for the Calgary Stampeders for what that’s worth… That was his first professional gig

Last edited:
If Fangio does sign here I think the mods should create a document that shows every single post in this thread with a big Welcome to Miami Vic!” on the front of it…and have a lottery from local Finheaven guys to present it to him when he lands at the airport! All those in favor say I!

Dwayne Johnson played pro football up here for the Calgary Stampeders for what that’s worth… That was his first professional gig
That’s a pretty cool story actually about how he was cut and it gave him the motivation to move on to bigger and better things.

This whole situation is starting to get weird, just me?
Blake Anderson Workaholics GIF by Comedy Central

Dwayne Johnson played pro football up here for the Calgary Stampeders and for what that’s wort
That’s a pretty cool story actually about how he was cut and it gave him the motivation to move on to bigger and better things.
I remember Johnson when he was at the University Of Miami. He was a decent defensive lineman but he played on a defensive line with Warren Sapp and it was Sapp that eventually replaced Johnson in the starting lineup.

He never had the skill set to play beyond the college level. Yet his father was a professional wrestler and he was able to help Johnson get started in professional wrestling. Eventually Johnson used his popularity in wrestling to move in to the movie industry and the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom