***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 124 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Vic Fangio Sign With the Dolphins?​

Sources in Mobile tell Pro Football Network Insider Tony Pauline that they are confident Fangio will become the new defensive coordinator for the Dolphins sooner rather than later. San Francisco is an option, but everything being talked about at the Senior Bowl points to Fangio signing with the Dolphins – soon. Further, sources tell PFN that the Dolphins’ offer appears to be Fangio’s best one thus far.

If everything comes together as expected, Pelissero reports that it’s expected to be a three-year agreement with a fourth-year team option.

Thanks for posting this. Yes, I’m still siding with Pelissero and Pauline (among numerous other credible sources and reporters) that Vic Fangio will be the Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator.

Until the actual bottom drops out, we just have to be patient and wait for things to officially finalize. It is…what it is, but anyway here’s to brighter days ahead ☀️

Either Josina Anderson is the NFL’s version of Shams/Woj, or mostly everyone else who seems to be on the same page are right.

While we freak out, the Dolphins are sitting on their asses with dicks in hand/fingers in vag. That tells me all I need to know. if things were seemingly headed south, wouldn’t there be some rumblings about other potential candidates and the Dolphins? Contract discussions? Second interviews? Anything. Nope. Nothing.

I think we’re good. It’s just that we’re Dolphins fans. We’re so used to the unexpected to go terribly wrong. We’ve been beaten over and over again by both parents and both step parents. We are mentally ruined.
I think they already have interviewed who else they feel comfortable with assuming Fangio is not hired.

I am just not sure how long MIA is going to sit waiting in idle position…

I'd love to just know what Vic is doing right now. Sitting at a card table in Vegas, consorting with hookers in Mobile, eating at cvi.che105 in Miami?

Does anyone know the going rate for a top end DC? What are we thinking the offers are for him per year? Head Coaches are what 10M a year on the high end? MandMs sure ain't making that.

I saw another version of this recently. You probably did too. U-Miami had the All American high school CB Cormani McClain all wrapped up last December signing day until Deion got involved after going to Colorado to coach the Buffs. That'$ where he'$ going now. You can substitute Fangio, Walton-Penner family and Denver Broncos for what was McClain, Deion Sanders and Colorado Buffaloes. U-Miami didn't get the guy that they thought they had either. I'm thinking we're losing another one out to the state of Colorado? Sound about right? Another one who seemed "in the bag" at one time? Or is there just no chance he goes back to a team he once coached to take a lesser position? What U say?

He played for THE Miami Hurricanes :CANE:

No one is perfect

College Sports Sport GIF by Florida Gators

I'm thinking we're losing another one out to the state of Colorado? Sound about right? Another one who seemed "in the bag" at one time? Or is there just no chance he goes back to a team he once coached to take a lesser position? What U say?

I don’t think there’s a snowball’s chance in hell that Fangio coaches for the Broncos ever again.

Not a conspiracy theorist. But Schad is really placating here and not putting his position down. Not that he should, but again, it's a nothing post.

…other than to LITERALLY say, “Fangio, to the best of my knowledge, will still be Miami’s DC.”

Why would you even hint at a critique of this?

That’s a pretty cool story actually about how he was cut and it gave him the motivation to move on to bigger and better things.
Yup - Really liked the Rock in Walking Tall! I don’t think he lasted more than a few games for the Stamps and then it was off to Professional wrestling and the rest is history. I think I remember hearing that there was an injury involved in Calgary and then he got cut

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom