***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fangio does sign here I think the mods should create a document that shows every single post in this thread with a big Welcome to Miami Vic!” on the front of it…and have a lottery from local Finheaven guys to present it to him when he lands at the airport! All those in favor say I!
CVS receipt incoming

wow, another one, that makes three of us lol..

it came out the other day in an interview where he said he called all the plays last year
I know that was said.

But that doesnt mean its the truth haha

That's pretty presumptuous of them. Shouldn't they first set up a committee to explore the logistics of discussing the option of considering an interview with Fangio?
Animated GIF

I remember Johnson when he was at the University Of Miami. He was a decent defensive lineman but he played on a defensive line with Warren Sapp and it was Sapp that eventually replaced Johnson in the starting lineup.

He never had the skill set to play beyond the college level. Yet his father was a professional wrestler and he was able to help Johnson get started in professional wrestling. Eventually Johnson used his popularity in wrestling to move in to the movie industry and the rest is history.
Thanks for filling us in. I'm sure many other like me had no idea who Dwayne Johnson is!

Ok, this past weekend, some of you may remember seeing my post in one of the pre-merge Fangio threads stating that my cousin is an office employee for the Atlanta Falcons.

On Saturday, he told me that people with the Falcons believed Fangio to Miami was already lined up and would be announced in the next few days. 1 day after I posted it, the Fangio-to-Miami news broke, and well, you know the rest.

There is a member of the Falcons front office that is in the know that my cousin talks with quite often. In the past, he has given my cousin information that always ends up being true. That’s why I felt comfortable coming out with that information.

With that being said, considering what a cluster this situation has become, I talked with my cousin last night to see if he could do any digging. Well, I just got off the phone with him and this is what he had to say:

Fangio is EXTREMELY pissed off at his agent right now. I guess Vic was upfront and told the Dolphins that the numbers were good, but that he needed a few more days to talk to a couple more teams. He said that Fangio and McD are very solid, and that’s why we’ve seen Miami extremely quiet during all of this. He said Miami feels like they have their guy and even if that changes, there are a couple of candidates they are very comfortable with who will jump at the chance to lead the Dolphin D.

He was very adamant about the fact that Miami did nothing wrong in this process. He said that once the numbers were agreed to, Fangio’s agency was a little too eager to pound their chest and get it out there that they just landed the biggest contract ever for a coordinator. He also said that fans would be surprised to find out how often these sorts of problems happen due to agents.

So as I said the last time I posted about this insider info- take it all with a grain of salt. There’s an awful lot of “insiders” on the internet that are talking out of their asses. I do however, feel very solid about the source.

Thanks for sticking your neck on the line and sharing bro. Greatly appreciated.

Either Josina Anderson is the NFL’s version of Shams/Woj, or mostly everyone else who seems to be on the same page are right.

While we freak out, the Dolphins are sitting on their asses with dicks in hand/fingers in vag. That tells me all I need to know. if things were seemingly headed south, wouldn’t there be some rumblings about other potential candidates and the Dolphins? Contract discussions? Second interviews? Anything. Nope. Nothing.

I think we’re good. It’s just that we’re Dolphins fans. We’re so used to the unexpected to go terribly wrong. We’ve been beaten over and over again by both parents and both step parents. We are mentally ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom