Miami at Louisville | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami at Louisville

Good posts here. Also remember Petrino was Al Davis' first choice for head coach and he turned them down. Poor Raiders :(

silverloop13 said:
They shouldnt have stomped on our logo. One its trashy for anyone (especially an elite program like Miami) and two everyone thats done that so far has got their *** handed to them.

yep, they got what they deserved.

MikeO said:
Now Im gonna toot my own horn here for a bit since I haven't done it in about 3 or 4 years. The whole "fansite crave you all see today (not just this one but any Fins fan-site) was been revolutionized by me. Before I came into this little crazy game, there were 2 "real" fansites. They each did their thing. I came along, raised the bar.

IGave you Sandy Williams (Ricky's mom) writing a weekly column. I Gave you Joe Schad (at the time Palm Beach Post, now ESPN reporter) breaking exclusive news on the site. I brought you Brett Tessler a sports agent who exclusively answers YOUR questions FOR FREE 24/7 year round. Pretty much every interview from the Fins beat reporter staff has been brought to you by me. The VIP area on this website........that was me!!!! You wouldn't have a VIP area here currently on this site if not for me.

The whole "WEEBIE AWARDS" the Miami Dolphins hold at their training complex. ME again. When I interviewed with the Fins a year prior to the 1st one, I told them of the iconcept and a way to reach their fans directly. In fact before I made the whole "starting a fan-site" thing cool. You could hold a WEEBIE WEEKEND in AJ's garage all he had to do was invite Curt, myself, and he and muck. Cause that was it!!! And since I gave up my site; have you seen another site (besides this one) do anything else "original" in the least bit??? NO!!!! Hell, one site copied our old layout and graphics and just put their name on it.

Go back to the Sun Sentinel archives of Aug 2003 where Alex Marvez did a piece on ME!!!!

The way you VIEW MiamiDolphins.com today was because of the way I (along with Finheaven) put out a BETTER product than they were consistently for years!!! Why do you think they offered me a job!!! HELLO!!!!!They were losing hits to US!!!! Do you remember MiamiDolphins.com 2 years ago...........it looks like a 3rd grader put it together.

So bash me all you want, but just realize NONE OF YOU would probably be here or enjoy this site as much as you do (or fan-sites) in general if NOT FOR ME!!!!

I am not really one to pick sides on these stupid personal attacks as the ones laid on Mike in this thread. I am not sure really why Mike has replied to these attacks but they are really unfounded. Although I don't always agree with the staff here or anyone that picks games or predicts seasons, it is just one person's opinion and shouldn't be attacked like it has been in this thread.

If you plan on picking a fight at least back it up and don't look like a punk just calling names. I like the input guys like Mike give to this board and the intellect they have in actually backing up their thoughts with fact and stats. So I guess all I am saying is it is ok to disagree but don't call people out when all you can do is call names and act like a 3rd grader. Let's see some thought out debating, if you can do that.

Back
Top Bottom