Miami @ Buffalo game flexed | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami @ Buffalo game flexed

Arghh this team historically don't seem to play well when the lights get brighter

I've never seem Tua look so gittery as he did vs. 49ers

C’mon now. Tua is a kid that played a TON of big games in college including coming off the bench at halftime of a Nat’ title game and did pretty well, I hear.

Seriously, just because someone has an off game doesn’t mean it’s because the lights were too bright or they were nervous.

How many times have Brady and Rodgers $#1t the bed in a primetime game over the years? It surely wasn’t because of the pressure of the game.

Sometimes players just have bad games and the situation doesn’t factor into it.

Thanks for the soap box speech, pal. You don’t like my realist posts, ignore them.
Goes both ways there bud. I didn't know that being a 'realist' meant telling other fans that when the team loses for ****s sake your coming back to throw it in their face of 'I told you so' ...sure sounds like a troll to me.

But hey, like I said it's the internet....BTW should we win more than 1 or 2 will you then come back and guide us in telling everyone how we will surely lose again in the playoffs, like 62-7, and wallow in misery? I just want to get ready for all the awesome losing coming soon

C’mon now. Tua is a kid that played a TON of big games in college including coming off the bench at halftime of a Nat’ title game and did pretty well, I hear.

Seriously, just because someone has an off game doesn’t mean it’s because the lights were too bright or they were nervous.

How many times have Brady and Rodgers $#1t the bed in a primetime game over the years? It surely wasn’t because of the pressure of the game.

Sometimes players just have bad games and the situation doesn’t factor into it.

Our national games so far this season.

Bengals
Steelers
49ers

How did we look?

8pm in Buffalo gonna be cold hope Tua spent time training in Alaska in the offseason
Maybe McD will arrange it so they travel up to Buffablow a couple day’s earlier to practice in that cold shitty weather. I wouldn’t mind seeing them do something like that. 🤔🤷‍♂️

I can handle most of your post`s , sorry if you thought this was directed at you . What i can`t handle is Boohoo we lost ,we`ll be lucky to go 1 and 4 in our next 5 like he can see into the future .. Our owner sucks , our gm sucks , our coach is smoke and mirrors and our qb has a popcorn arm and all this is coming from someone who claims to be a fan of the team .
Yeah I dont get this. I can only write it up to PTSD. From the outside looking in your defense isnt that good, maybe AVG at best. But that doesnt matter IMO because you have an Elite Offense that can score. I would take the offense over the defense any day of the week. Because at the end of the day you are not going to STOP Bills, Chiefs, Bengals offenses, you have to outscore them and I think this fin offense can do that. You are a legit threat because of that offense.

Goes both ways there bud. I didn't know that being a 'realist' meant telling other fans that when the team loses for ****s sake your coming back to throw it in their face of 'I told you so' ...sure sounds like a troll to me.

But hey, like I said it's the internet....BTW should we win more than 1 or 2 will you then come back and guide us in telling everyone how we will surely lose again in the playoffs, like 62-7, and wallow in misery? I just want to get ready for all the awesome losing coming soon
Look, I root hard for this team every week (have been for 40 years) and would absolutely like to say I’m wrong and certainly will do so. That said, obviously I’m frustrated over the last 20 years. That’s a long time to suck. I’m still a fan but have no tolerance for rose colored glasses. We should be demanding better after this long and the proof will be in the pudding as they say. Hope I’m wrong but know I’m not. Just the way this roster in built, it’s so obvious to me they will never win a game in Buffalo.

Yeah I dont get this. I can only write it up to PTSD. From the outside looking in your defense isnt that good, maybe AVG at best. But that doesnt matter IMO because you have an Elite Offense that can score. I would take the offense over the defense any day of the week. Because at the end of the day you are not going to STOP Bills, Chiefs, Bengals offenses, you have to outscore them and I think this fin offense can do that. You are a legit threat because of that offense.
All that is true and I too would rather have an elite offense over defense. What I disagree with is the notion Dolphins have an elite offense. They made hey against Detroit (terrible defense), Chicago (even worse), Cleveland, Houston, and Baltimore (terrible defense this year). Against everyone else they have scored the following 20 (NE), 21 (Buff), 16 (Steelers), 17 (49ers). I didn’t even include when Tua was hurt; those numbers were even worse - shouldn’t an “elite” offense still have the ability to score when their starter is out for a few games? SF certainly did it s Sunday with their 3rd string QB and I doubt you would call that offense elite. Additionally, we are headed into bed weather time and we have no idea what this offense can do in these elements. So you’re basically calling this offense elite based on 4 games against bad teams.

This game right here will be a statement game for both teams. Miami better be ready because I know the Bills want another crack at embarrassing the Dolphins on Primetime. I think this game will show us what Miami is made of. If they are going toe to toe and Miami loses that shows we can keep up. If Miami loses and its a blowout then we really need to ask if our team has enough talent to take up juggernaut teams. Just my opinion on how I'm looking at this game.

Look, I root hard for this team every week (have been for 40 years) and would absolutely like to say I’m wrong and certainly will do so. That said, obviously I’m frustrated over the last 20 years. That’s a long time to suck. I’m still a fan but have no tolerance for rose colored glasses. We should be demanding better after this long and the proof will be in the pudding as they say. Hope I’m wrong but know I’m not. Just the way this roster in built, it’s so obvious to me they will never win a game in Buffalo.
See that statement right there is why people take issue with your posts and your whole attitude that you know the game better than everyone else. You are not psychic pal and Phins have as best a chance to win at Buffalo than we have had in years. Of course will not be easy, but we can get it done.

See that statement right there is why people take issue with your posts and your whole attitude that you know the game better than everyone else. You are not psychic pal and Phins have as best a chance to win at Buffalo than we have had in years. Of course will not be easy, but we can get it done.
I’ll bet you my house that the Bills win by at least 3 touchdowns! Believe me, I hope I’m wrong but for you to think Dolphins have a shot in hell is crazy. This Dolphins team hasn’t proven anything. A couple of good games against bad teams in weather proves nothing.

All that is true and I too would rather have an elite offense over defense. What I disagree with is the notion Dolphins have an elite offense. They made hey against Detroit (terrible defense), Chicago (even worse), Cleveland, Houston, and Baltimore (terrible defense this year). Against everyone else they have scored the following 20 (NE), 21 (Buff), 16 (Steelers), 17 (49ers). I didn’t even include when Tua was hurt; those numbers were even worse - shouldn’t an “elite” offense still have the ability to score when their starter is out for a few games? SF certainly did it s Sunday with their 3rd string QB and I doubt you would call that offense elite. Additionally, we are headed into bed weather time and we have no idea what this offense can do in these elements. So you’re basically calling this offense elite based on 4 games against bad teams.
I can understand that take too. I wonder though if a lot of that is growing pains a bit. Obviously your OL plays a role here too. But your weapons are top notch IMO. But like I have always said it will depend on Tua.

Has he taken a step IMO yes. Would I give him 250M if his contract was up??? Not sure. Luckily I don’t have to make that call.

I’ll bet you my house that the Bills win by at least 3 touchdowns! Believe me, I hope I’m wrong but for you to think Dolphins have a shot in hell is crazy. This Dolphins team hasn’t proven anything. A couple of good games against bad teams in weather proves nothing.

I can understand that take too. I wonder though if a lot of that is growing pains a bit. Obviously your OL plays a role here too. But your weapons are top notch IMO. But like I have always said it will depend on Tua.

Has he taken a step IMO yes. Would I give him 250M if his contract was up??? Not sure. Luckily I don’t have to make that call.
You two need a room together.

One a bills fan the other a pats fan.

Back
Top Bottom