Miami @ Buffalo game flexed | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami @ Buffalo game flexed

I’ll bet you my house that the Bills win by at least 3 touchdowns! Believe me, I hope I’m wrong but for you to think Dolphins have a shot in hell is crazy. This Dolphins team hasn’t proven anything. A couple of good games against bad teams in weather proves nothing.
yao ming troll GIF by Yevbel

Well, the good thing is that the Dolphins are undefeated on Saturday Night Football with average score of 25-15. Bring on the Bills.

Games involving Miami in regular season games (games on StN):
1970 season:​
StN Oct 3 1970​
at Mia​
Miami 20, Oakland 13​
1970 season:​
StN Oct 10 1970​
at NYJ​
Miami 20, NY Jets 6​
1994 season:​
StN Dec 24 1994​
at Mia​
Miami 27, Detroit 20​
2016 season:​
StN Dec 17 2016​
at NYJ​
Miami 34, NY Jets 13​
2020 season:​
StN Dec 26 2020​
at LV​
Miami 26, Las Vegas 25​

Primary team Miami: 5-0
Points for Miami: 127
Points against Miami: 77

I’ll bet you my house that the Bills win by at least 3 touchdowns! Believe me, I hope I’m wrong but for you to think Dolphins have a shot in hell is crazy. This Dolphins team hasn’t proven anything. A couple of good games against bad teams in weather proves nothing.
My thought is that you're a total fraud and you are a Pats fan. Otherwise, why join lately if you think we suck? The new guy from Massachussets? Yeah. I'm calling bullshit.

My thought is that you're a total fraud and you are a Pats fan. Otherwise, why join lately if you think we suck? The new guy from Massachussets? Yeah. I'm
My thought is that you're a total fraud and you are a Pats fan. Otherwise, why join lately if you think we suck? The new guy from Massachussets? Yeah. I'm calling bullshit.
I remember when Shula signed Pete Johnson from San Diego after game 3 in 84, I remember when AJ Duhe picked off Richard Todd 3 times (including one he tipped to himself and returned for a touch) to beat the Jets in the 82 AFC championship game, I remember Crash our Swiss-army knife throwing a touch on a pitch from Marino in game 2 of the 84 season, I remember when Ton Jaworski had to stop the game because the Orange Bowl was too loud on a Monday night in 1980 (same thing happened in 85 vs Bears, I remember Dolphins players carry Shula off the field in 93-94ish at Veterans Stadium in Phlly after he broke Halas’ record, I remember Marino to Clayton for a long game winning td to beat Dallas 28-21 in the last game of the year to secure home field advantage while eliminating Dallas from the playoffs for the first time in 9 years. I could go on all day. I’m a life long Dolphins fan! Just not a rose glasses yahoo. And I will be correct about the nosedive that’s coming.

I remember when Shula signed Pete Johnson from San Diego after game 3 in 84, I remember when AJ Duhe picked off Richard Todd 3 times (including one he tipped to himself and returned for a touch) to beat the Jets in the 82 AFC championship game, I remember Crash our Swiss-army knife throwing a touch on a pitch from Marino in game 2 of the 84 season, I remember when Ton Jaworski had to stop the game because the Orange Bowl was too loud on a Monday night in 1980 (same thing happened in 85 vs Bears, I remember Dolphins players carry Shula off the field in 93-94ish at Veterans Stadium in Phlly after he broke Halas’ record, I remember Marino to Clayton for a long game winning td to beat Dallas 28-21 in the last game of the year to secure home field advantage while eliminating Dallas from the playoffs for the first time in 9 years. I could go on all day. I’m a life long Dolphins fan! Just not a rose glasses yahoo. And I will be correct about the nosedive that’s coming.
Yep. Still not buying it. I smell Phins hater on you all day.

Back
Top Bottom