Miami @ Buffalo game flexed | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami @ Buffalo game flexed

Yep. Still not buying it. I smell Phins hater on you all day.
That’s fine but believe it or not I hate the Patriots and love the Dolphins. I know that I have a funny way of showing it. I’m just bitter from the last 20 years. I hate the Patriots and their bandwagon fans. Worst fans in football; I do live in Massachusetts.

That’s fine but believe it or not I hate the Patriots and love the Dolphins. I know that I have a funny way of showing it. I’m just bitter from the last 20 years. I hate the Patriots and their bandwagon fans. Worst fans in football; I do live in Massachusetts.

Methinks thou doest protest too much.

Quit the ****. To hate on them this year with what they are doing isolates only two possible truths. 1. You’re a miserable mofo. 2. You are as Utah, Gov, and I said, a Pats fan. Might as well come clean because until you admit your pats fandom, we’ll not relent.

Currently looking like it's gonna snow all around the game but not during. TBD.

Quit the ****. To hate on them this year with what they are doing isolates only two possible truths. 1. You’re a miserable mofo. 2. You are as Utah, Gov, and I said, a Pats fan. Might as well come clean because until you admit your pats fandom, we’ll not relent.
If one is truly only a bittered dolphin fan why wouldn't they be willing to wager a $100 donation to Finheaven forum. If he loses the bet he's donating to this awesome sight and the team has out performed his expectations i.e. 1-2 wins maximum to finish the season. It's a win, win for a dolphin fan that truly has the "battered dolphin" syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom