Miami deep at WR - may be in the market to trade a WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami deep at WR - may be in the market to trade a WR

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if you see the Dolphins pull off a WR trade between now and summer. The Cards just found out Hopkins has been suspended through week 7-8 and the Ravens didn't address WR on Draft day or though Free Agency after trading away Hollywood Brown. The Dolphins have suddenly gotten deep at WR with our recent moves. WR Preston Williams or Bowden may find some interest for a team looking to move a player or late rounder.

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if you see the Dolphins pull off a WR trade between now and summer. The Cards just found out Hopkins has been suspended through week 7-8 and the Ravens didn't address WR on Draft day or though Free Agency. The Dolphins have suddenly gotten deep at WR with our recent moves. WR Preston Williams or Bowden may find some interest for a team looking to move a player or late rounder.
Good riddance.

I don't even consider either player depth, so if we could dump either or both on other teams and get anything in return would be incredible.

Don't be surprised if you see the Dolphins pull off a WR trade between now and summer. The Cards just found out Hopkins has been suspended through week 7-8 and the Ravens didn't address WR on Draft day or though Free Agency. The Dolphins have suddenly gotten deep at WR with our recent moves. WR Preston Williams or Bowden may find some interest for a team looking to move a player or late rounder.
Not sure what you can get for either player. Conditional 7 and a bag of chips?

maybe… Just maybe either Bolden or Williams would have some trade value IF either one has a good to great camp. then we might be able to get something worth our while. At today's value I wonder if they'd even bring a 7th SO...

Right now we have Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle, and Cedrick Wilson.

We drafted Erik Ezukanma, who is a complete unknown quantity.

In my humble opinion our receiving corps is thin, and our receiver room is lacking.

I think our top 3 are studs, but I think we're the opposite of deep at receiver.

Hahahaha, I remember some dolts here touting Preston Williams as the greatest next best thing. Just watching him in one game was enough for me. He couldn’t catch the ball, and that’s what you’re paid for. What a joke.

Good riddance.

I don't even consider either player depth, so if we could dump either or both on other teams and get anything in return would be incredible.
Grier and McDaniels disagree. Guy has been plagued with injuries and has dealt with some drops, big deal. Lets see what mcdaniels and welker can do with him before we give up on the guy, hes on a cheap one year deal. Preston as a 4th or 5th receiver is a luxury imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom