Miami deep at WR - may be in the market to trade a WR | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami deep at WR - may be in the market to trade a WR

I don't like the guy? I don't have any negative feelings towards a guy who is irrelevant. Here you go, looks like a bakers dozen to me. The same amount of games and far outproduced by some with the worst catch % of anyone there which is weird for a possession receiver. From 2019 to 2021 104 players have outproduced Williams receiving stats btw.

6epdto.jpg
this is your list of 4th and 5th string recievers? lol cmon bro

He didn’t get any snaps, seemed to be in the dog house. I’m guessing he told Flores off but Grier liked his talent. He’s got 3 inches on the next tallest wideout which gives him a pretty good advantage plus he’s cheap.
i don't know.

in the back of my mind i think it just took him forever to get right from the foot injury.

and then once he did, he was a non-factor on the field.

regardless, i'm rooting for the guy to play his butt off (of course).

People always say, You can never have enough Pass Rushers and CB's but for some reason fail to carry that thinking over to WR. You're not going to get All Pro WR's 1-3, let alone 1-6, but WR's 4-6 can be WR's who have certain high-end traits (they would obv be lacking in others), and for the new offense, you'd want those to be: YAC ability, toughness, and catching ability.

If Sanders sticks, he could be a guy you run on deep routes (stacks CB's consistently) when you want Hill and Waddle running short and intermediate routes.

But, Erik Ezukanma fits cleanly as a WR who should be efficient with his opportunities in this offense. He gives you YAC ability, toughness, and catching ability.

Curious to see what Bowden looks like, and Wilson has many of the traits that Ezukanma has, but Williams would have to show more than he has for me to think he's a good fit in the offense. YAC ability and toughness haven't been his calling cards to date.

I'd be happy to get rid of Preston, but Bowden has potential, and hasn't shown the same issues as Preston. I just don't think we could get anything of value for Preston. Maybe one of those late camp swaps of guys who aren't going to make the roster anyhow.

Hahahaha, I remember some dolts here touting Preston Williams as the greatest next best thing. Just watching him in one game was enough for me. He couldn’t catch the ball, and that’s what you’re paid for. What a joke.
So true. I remember that. I’m 2019 peplie were defending him and I kept saying he can’t catch. Then they said jerry rice couldn’t either his first few years to defend Williams. 😀😀

So true. I remember that. I’m 2019 peplie were defending him and I kept saying he can’t catch. Then they said jerry rice couldn’t either his first few years to defend Williams. 😀😀
Some great knowledgeable posters here, the Preston defenders clearly have a lot to learn about the game

Back
Top Bottom