Miami deep at WR - may be in the market to trade a WR | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami deep at WR - may be in the market to trade a WR

this is your list of 4th and 5th string recievers? lol cmon bro
Yeah my bad, but there's no way to filter it to show me just 4th and 5th string receivers and if I make it so it gives me players that have similar stats over the last 3 years it's over 100 players and I'm not really going to manually go through all 100+ players to see which one's were their teams 4th or 5th option just to prove a point.

A 3 year career produced a 4-minute highlight reel. That's all I need to know. I can show you dozens of 4th or 5th receivers that have the same production or better. Who cares about acrobatic catches if you're producing the same as other low-level receivers.

Mack Hollins' highlight real is probably longer than PW's

Don't be surprised if you see the Dolphins pull off a WR trade between now and summer. The Cards just found out Hopkins has been suspended through week 7-8 and the Ravens didn't address WR on Draft day or though Free Agency. The Dolphins have suddenly gotten deep at WR with our recent moves. WR Preston Williams or Bowden may find some interest for a team looking to move a player or late rounder.
I strongly doubt there’s much trade value there. I suspect Miami tries to keep Bowden but the room is getting awfully full.

No we are not! We finally have decent depth and we’re looking to trade away.

Cut the cra$ out!

Remember training camp last year. Everyone was "OMG we are so deep at WR!!"... then early in the season we are trotting out guys to start who are WR 4 or 5 on literally any other roster. I know health and the wrong moves in FA had a lot to do with the result, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth with what we have right now.

We are more of the party looking to upgrade the WR position than trading away pieces.

Right now we have Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle, and Cedrick Wilson.

We drafted Erik Ezukanma, who is a complete unknown quantity.

In my humble opinion our receiving corps is thin, and our receiver room is lacking.

I think our top 3 are studs, but I think we're the opposite of deep at receiver.
The highlights on Tanner Connor are very intriguing. It will be interesting to see what he can do in training camp. But I'm getting a feeling Grier and McDaniel found a potential hidden gem here.

Gimmie a break, show me more than a handful of 4th or 5th recievers that can do this. Better yet, show me one.

this video does is1) shows me he can make the occasional catch but practically no yac. 2) frustrates the hell out of me that he can't stay on the field.

He didn’t get any snaps, seemed to be in the dog house. I’m guessing he told Flores off but Grier liked his talent. He’s got 3 inches on the next tallest wideout which gives him a pretty good advantage plus he’s cheap.
I have no problem with him going to camp. He'll probably have a great preseason only to get injured in one of the first three games. At least that's been the MO so far

Back
Top Bottom