Miami Doing Due Diligence On Rosen -peter King | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Doing Due Diligence On Rosen -peter King

I would take chance on Rosen for 3rd round. we got to find a qb or Flores will be fired in couple yr . fool gold time w fitz. he is too old.

If San Diego and New England have already offered a 2nd I’m pretty sure our 3rd won’t cut it. Going to have to give a third next year also. Maybe the comp pick.

If San Diego and New England have already offered a 2nd I’m pretty sure our 3rd won’t cut it. Going to have to give a third next year also. Maybe the comp pick.

I'm inclined to think if an offer of a 2nd were legit, Rosen would already be gone. If 31 teams won't offer a 1st, they have to take the best offer.

I'm inclined to think if an offer of a 2nd were legit, Rosen would already be gone. If 31 teams won't offer a 1st, they have to take the best offer.

I don’t think Rosen would even be gone if a team offered a first, until Murray signs on the dotted line.

No point in trading your QB 4 days early, you never know what could happen.

I don’t think Rosen would even be gone if a team offered a first, until Murray signs on the dotted line.

No point in trading your QB 4 days early, you never know what could happen.

Fair point. The only things I see that could happen are Murray opts for baseball or the 'draft Murray' stance is a smoke screen.

i'd roll with Rosen on a rookie deal for a 3rd...I'd prefer to keep our capital and aim towards next year if that's the plan, but I wouldn't bitch about a 3rd round investment for Rosen

Fair point. The only things I see that could happen are Murray opts for baseball or the 'draft Murray' stance is a smoke screen.

Murray falls in the shower in his hotel room and breaks an ankle. You really never know what can happen. Hell, I hate to bring this up but look at what happened to Len Bias the night he was drafted.

I have no idea why Arizona would move the 2018 tenth overall pick for a 3rd or 4th rounder in compensation? Ain't happening. New England got a 2nd for Garoppolo and he was a 2nd round pick in 2014.

You want Rosen you have to give up more than a 2nd.

I have no idea why Arizona would move the 2018 tenth overall pick for a 3rd or 4th rounder in compensation? Ain't happening. New England got a 2nd for Garoppolo and he was a 2nd round pick in 2014.

You want Rosen you have to give up more than a 2nd.
I like Rosen but not enough to spend more then a 2nd. If its more forget it

Back
Top Bottom