Miami Doing Due Diligence On Rosen -peter King | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Doing Due Diligence On Rosen -peter King

I think if Wilkins is there at 13 we need to pick this kid up , he is a great athlete for a DT-DE , can play everywhere , heck! He played offense on their goal line package like former great DT Refrigerator Perry. Than back to Rosen, I think it's a no brainer if you can get him for giving up a 3rd round pick. I'm also not opposed to trading down if a Wilkins or the top offensive lineman isn't there at 13. If we get say and extra 2nd or 3rd rounder .

If Miami didn’t like Rosen in the 1st last year not sure why they’d like him in the 3rd this year even. Unless the plan is truly long term back up.

Seems like a stretch

If Miami didn’t like Rosen in the 1st last year not sure why they’d like him in the 3rd this year even. Unless the plan is truly long term back up.

Seems like a stretch

How didn't they like him?

I thought it was more so an if he falls to 10...cool, of not, of well.

Kinda like I think they will do this year.

Mentioned this the other day ..... do a 3d (next year) with an escalator clause on playing time ... and don’t play him til like week 12 ... then you can make an informed decision on next year ....

Omar Kelly is stupid.

The new coaching staff came from a team that had a high grade on Josh Rosen. Grier has also reworked then entire FO to add more ppl to give their insights. There's only one constant and that's Grier, and I promise you he's not egotistical to bring in all these ppl to not ask their opinion on a player.

Seems like a stretch

Totally 100% agree.

I'd pass... Rosen looked lost last year -- and didn't resemble a PRO level QB at all IMO.
Really slow mentally. No anticipation . Couldn't get the ball out on time...

This Rosen thing reminds me of the bailout. No matter how many times you tell them NO, they still bring up their agenda.

Seems like a stretch

New coach and new head honcho in the front office, whoever liked who last year is no longer the man in charge.

If Kyler Murray committed 100% to baseball after the season, where would this situation be?

Arizona would not consider relinquishing Rosen for a second round pick.

Situations change you gotta be ready to adapt. I think he's worth a third round looksy.

I honestly wouldn’t hate a second for Rosen just for the fact that he was a first round talent last year and he was set up to fail. Anytime you can spend a 2nd round pick or lower on a first round talent it’s a win-win.

Rosen's pass velocity at the combine was the fastest in over 10 years. DeShaun Watson and Lamar Jackson tested slowest over the same span. How much does that matter?

Back
Top Bottom