Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

That plus we still need a nickle CB. i'd resign Patterson if he's health and willing to play for less.

The more time passes. The more I see this happening.

Probably bring Patteron back on a 1 / $5.5 with only say $2 guaranteed. If he can stay healthy full season he can get his $5.5

I'm disappointed that Nolan Carroll is departing. I thought that he played very well last season and Philadelphia has picked up a bargain for $2.6M / season. This probably means that we are going all in with Taylor and Davis and hoping that they can come good, but we've seen nothing to date.
Nolan Carroll was a relatively low cost form of CB depth. I wish him well for the future. Eagles just got a bargain.

UPDATE: Darrelle Revis deal is actually two years, $32 million. However, it's effectively the same as the initial term because the Patriots have a $20 million team option in 2015, which they almost certainly won't use. The only real difference is that New England won't be able to franchise Revis after this season

Browner to the Pats.
Edit: Now Browner's agent is saying no. My bad.

Good luck to you. Thanks for burning Revis and those returns against the Jets.

I'm glad to see that Dolphins fans are now supportive of my family and I. I remember when Cam Cameron first drafted my family and I - what an amazing day. My family and I will always cherish our time in Miami.

I'm glad to see that Dolphins fans are now supportive of my family and I. I remember when Cam Cameron first drafted my family and I - what an amazing day. My family and I will always cherish our time in Miami.

Your welcome. We didn't appreciate this though:
[video=youtube;ZYSxJgjjJFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSxJgjjJFc[/video]

Your welcome. We didn't appreciate this though:
[video=youtube;ZYSxJgjjJFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSxJgjjJFc[/video]

Those were some of my more unfortunate moments in Miami. But in my defense, at least you didn't pay me $60M to drop balls, unlike another current Miami WR.

Back
Top Bottom