Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

Teddy and family - Thanks for the memories. An example of high expectations from drafting a player too high, and lousy player evaluation. Instead of just focusing on being a great KR/PR player, Teddy was incorrectly seen as a #1 WR. Teddy still has phenomenal speed, he has some of the most exciting touchdowns (just a pity that there were not more).

Ginn actually had a nice season last year

My family and I to everything. Sarcasm at its best. Nice try man.

Captain signed with Vikings.

3 years, $14.25M; $7M guaranteed

Was the best CB FA available IMO.

CB FA spreading out thin now.... more and more looks like Hickey will bring Patterson back on a vet minimum/high incentive contract or we really are going with Taylor and Davis as the #2/#3 CB's.

Finnegan in for a visit too. Not sure how much he has left in the tank.

Captain signed with Vikings.

3 years, $14.25M; $7M guaranteed

Was the best CB FA available IMO.

CB FA spreading out thin now.... more and more looks like Hickey will bring Patterson back on a vet minimum/high incentive contract or we really are going with Taylor and Davis as the #2/#3 CB's.

Finnegan in for a visit too. Not sure how much he has left in the tank.

Excellency signing for the Vikes. Their GM was awful for us, but IMO if they find a QB and another WR, they are a playoff team.

Shoot.

I am wondering if Miami should go Zach Martin or Xavier Su'a Filo at 19. Not pretty, but effective. Su'a Filo is turning into one of my favorite players in this draft. Cannot miss guy.

I think both will end up as good to very good starters in the NFL (XSF has potential pro-bowl ability) and would be happy with either...

Last offseason the Dolphins went all flash, I want more substance this offseason

@PaulKuharskyNFL: Baltimore offensive lineman Michael Oher is visiting the #Titans today.

Would prefer Strief

Still plenty of CB's out there....

Tarrell Brown, Terrel Thomas, Browner, Thrumond III, Carols Rodgers, Patterson, We'll find one and throw him in the mix

Back
Top Bottom