Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

Sucks that the Patriots were able to get Browner not sure where they are getting all this cap room from.At least he will miss the first 4 games of the season. If they want to sign anyone else they are going to have to start cutting people (Wilfork) or restructuring contracts. Also Luck getting another weapon is bad news. The Jets could be improved this year as well. The AFC East and the AFC as a whole is going to be a lot tougher. Hope Hickey has a good plan.

I think the plan is to bring back Patterson and hopefully his injuries are done.

I think the plan is to bring back Patterson and hopefully his injuries are done.

Would be a good idea if they can get him at a decent price. Maybe an incentive based contract. With Finnegan, Taylor and Davis as your corners behind Grimes you have a lot of question marks. Hoping that Finnegan returns to form, and that one of the young guys steps up.

I don't know why we didn't pursue Nicks. He's good .... better than any of our current receivers. And he would've been cheap. People will say we don't need another receiver but he would have given our offense a needed weapon to help us compete.

I don't know why we didn't pursue Nicks. He's good .... better than any of our current receivers. And he would've been cheap. People will say we don't need another receiver but he would have given our offense a needed weapon to help us compete.

Agreed but it doesn't seem like Miami ever goes after guys like him....even with a new GM.

True, think after the weekend things slow some for the second waive, where players visit more teams before signing etc.

I would like some weapons, specially if we are going RT in the first round. I like James Jones, Owen Daniels, Blount or maybe Chris Johnson. (one of this)

Daniels has unsurprisingly generated interest on the free agent market as the best FA tight end available, and he visited the Green Bay Packers before taking a visit with the Washington Redskins today. It’s unclear if the Packers are still interested in signing Daniels after re-signing Andrew Quarless to a two-year deal yesterday, but it’s clear that the Redskins have interest in the 31-year-old as part of a TE duo.

Thought about Daniels also but may be too late.

Speaking of the offensive weapons in FA. We lost out on Nicks already. But still out there are Daniels, Finley, and Rice. I have liked what Hickey has done but for the life of me I can figure out why we have no interest in getting another weapon on offense. It's not like we were scoring 30 a game. Our offense last year was not good at all. We need some playmakers who can put the ball in the endzone. I guess it frustrates me more because I know we will be targeting OL in the draft so we won't get the playmakers there either. Next year our offense may be a little better with a healthy Gibson, Frazor calling the shots, and maybe even RT will be able to hit Wallace deep a time or two .... however we still won't be explosive. I guess time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom