Miami Dolphins' Albert Wilson looks good: 'Nothing I can't do now' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins' Albert Wilson looks good: 'Nothing I can't do now'

Our best six includes Wilson... but you don't always keep your best six, sometimes you keep a guy who isn't in your top group because he is young and you hope he'll improve, or maybe he plays on most of your special team units-- so an older Wilson is a target, and from the tone of what he said, it looks like he knows this.

We are going to have some very tough decisions to make this year. Hurns can play in the NFL, as can Foster and Hollins, Grant is an excellent punt return man... and most of these guys are not going to be on the team. so every 7th round pick that we manage to obtain from our depth is a bonus.

Also, isn't it interesting how much better a player looks when he's 100% healthy AND 100% RECOVERED from...

...a hip injury?

smirk drinking GIF

I would much rather have Wilson as one of the top 4 WR’s on the roster than Williams or Bowden. To me he is better than either of them at this stage of their careers. Maybe in a year or two Bowden will develop into a WR worthy of being in the top 4 but I just don’t see it at this time.

Williams continues to be a huge question mark simply because he has spent as much time on IR with the Dolphins as he has playing in the games.

I'm just stoked Wilson, Bowden and Williams are our 4, 5 and 6 WR's, what an improvement. I've always liked Wilson and that speed is electric, getting him back healthy together with Fuller and Waddle in the mix I think is huge. We are adding those 3 speedsters to what was our core strength last year that all returns as well, the tall rangy Parker, Wilson and Geisicki. If healthy it will be interesting to see how defenses try to shut this down, or where they double. So many mis-match opportunities.

I would much rather have Wilson as one of the top 4 WR’s on the roster than Williams or Bowden. To me he is better than either of them at this stage of their careers. Maybe in a year or two Bowden will develop into a WR worthy of being in the top 4 but I just don’t see it at this time.

Williams continues to be a huge question mark simply because he has spent as much time on IR with the Dolphins as he has playing in the games.
Lol I don’t know if I’d use health as a reason to keep Wilson over someone else

So who makes the team? My opine, DVP, Fuller, P. Williams, and Waddle are LOCKS for top 4. I think we all can see this easily. We will keep 6 and no more. This is my thoughts on who battles for the other 2 spots. 1 or 2 of these will need to contribute on ST.

5. LB Jr
6. Wilson

Or...
Grant
Foster
Hurns
I wouldn't put Williams as a lock. Lots of potential but never available

Agree. Williams might very well be on injured reserve when the season starts

Who's the lucky guy that sneaks Fullers week 1 spot...
Does Fuller count against the 53 week 1?

Fin heaven loves trading guys for picks.

I wouldn’t trade him. Only going to get 6 or 7 rounder. We have too many injuries at wideout. Honestly last year we were lucky with injuries compared to to 2018 and 2017 2016. But our wideouts last year had nagging injuries or lost willians for year. I would keep as many wideouts that can contribute to offense as possible. I know we need one for specials. But I don’t want to just keep 5 or 6 and have one of those be hollins or foster or grant. Because we will have injuries suddenly they are playing. Rather have Wilson stepping up in case of injury. He is a must keep. Plus perfect wideout for tua. Want Wilson waddle fuller on field together. Look out.

Back
Top Bottom