miami dolphins chances this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami dolphins chances this year

gonick1 said:
better than the jets,bills,raiders,broncos,chargers,chiefs,clevland,cincy,huston,jags,colts,titans, baltimore,pitsburgh,........and uh oh yea NEWENGLAND!!!!

Dam, maybe we should just skip the season and wait for a team in the superbowl if we are better than all of these teams..

Why be realistic!
This year is no different than any other year.
We're fans, we want to win!
We're going undefeated and all the way!

I think that .500 it's good like first year to Saban & Brown, but the DFense every year is oldest and that scared. the key to improve the 8-8 it's O-Line, maybe we'll got 2 of the best RB (if Ricky back), and the receivers, amazing, any QB with a good line makes something, anyone, if we improve the OL, wow the Dfense no so much drives we'll must be unstopplable

the K it's the OL

With the Bills and Jets having question marks at QB and the Pats losing both coordinators I dont expect the AFC East to be as strong as it was last year!

Im expecting 8-10 W's!

finmann said:
This post has come up about 10 times in 3 weeks, we must be really bored.

I'd rather be bored, waiting for the upcoming season than being bombarded with all the bad news we received this time a year ago. That being said, I think Saban kicks us into gear and gives us a 9-7 or 10-6 with a possible playoff wild card birth.

gonick1 said:
better than the jets,bills,raiders,broncos,chargers,chiefs,clevland,cincy,huston,jags,colts,titans, baltimore,pitsburgh,........and uh oh yea NEWENGLAND!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Shifty187 said:
With the Bills and Jets having question marks at QB and the Pats losing both coordinators I dont expect the AFC East to be as strong as it was last year!

Im expecting 8-10 W's!
You forgot to add one more AFCE team w/ a question mark at qb. :lol:

I say we have a GREAT chance at seeing this thread at least 200 more times before the season starts!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom