miami dolphins chances this year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami dolphins chances this year

Justasportsfan said:
You forgot to add one more AFCE team w/ a question mark at qb. :lol:

What do you mean..I think the Pats are set with Tom Brady ;)

dolfan2010 said:
how good will the Miami Dolphins be this yr?
however many games they win this year, however far they push into the post season, it all will be interesting to see how each player reacts / plays for this system and its architect. usually before the start of a season, my expectations are optimistically high (with the exception of last pre-season) without ever seeing much difference and almost always ending with a common disappointment, more or less.

this season, it'll actually be interesting to see saban on the sidelines. it will be interesting to watch the new coaches shine towards their prospective NFL coaching tenures some day and it will be most interesting to watch our players' reaction on the field. hopefully we will have become a team and moreover, remain thus.

Justasportsfan said:
You forgot to add one more AFCE team w/ a question mark at qb. :lol:
Hey! Easy now!!:D I say 9-7 or 10-6.

MarksBrothers85 said:
I'll say 10-6 and the final wild card spot, there is no one on the schedule outside of the Pats, Chiefs and Broncos that scare me.

Not afraid of the Atlanta Falcons?

.500. No better. Maybe one win worse.

I'd love to be as optimistic as some people here, but reality has to set in at some point. I don't have much in the way of expectations this year, except for some improvement.

Next year is when the pressure to prove something begins.

Back
Top Bottom