Miami Dolphins Coaching Search: Should Kris Richard’s Firing A Year Ago Matter? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Coaching Search: Should Kris Richard’s Firing A Year Ago Matter?

It was Pete Carroll. I understand he won a SB. But as a person who lives in NE, he freaking sucked here, which I loved of course. Not necessarily saying he's a bad coach, but there could be reasons why Richard was let go. And I don't know **** about Richard.

have a developing HC for our developing players. surround with good developing coordinators... the tanny plan.

if KR needs developing, then i say NO.

No more development of any kind, SPECIALLY HC.

Every 1st year HC needs developing .....

We are down to two candidates....Richards and Flores. Richards should be the hire, period. So obviously it's going to be Flores, a guy that can't even get named DC.

We are down to two candidates....Richards and Flores. Richards should be the hire, period. So obviously it's going to be Flores, a guy that can't even get named DC.
Dude, let it play out. All these people are guessing. This afternoon all I heard from Omar Kelly and others was that Richard is the guy...

If it is Flores, it is only to set up the team for the real coach in 2 years. Just when we have rebuilt the lines and have our new QB.

I would prefer Richard, from the comments and reports thus far, be the guy who rebuilds the defense, picks his QB and grows with the team through the growing pains.

Back
Top Bottom