Miami Dolphins’ Devante Parker On Trade Possibility: ‘i Want To Be Here. But It’s A Business.’ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Devante Parker On Trade Possibility: ‘i Want To Be Here. But It’s A Business.’

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
images

DeVante Parker hasn’t given up on the idea that his Miami Dolphins tenure can work out.

Parker feels he’ll be ready to play for the Dolphins on Sunday. And, ideally, he’d play many more times in aqua and orange.

Of course Parker has heard trade rumors. But he’d like it to work out with the team that drafted him.

“Yeah, I would love to be here long-term,” Parke said Friday. “I get along with everybody here. Front office. All of them. Cool people. I wouldn’t mind being here for long-term.”

So he’d prefer not to be traded?

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...ossibility-i-want-to-be-here-but-its-business

Dude, this is complete none sense. I would love it if this guy would work out, but it just isn’t. And that’s it.

He’s got the goods but he just doesn’t have it up there. That football mentality, tenacity to be great. I don’t think he ever will.

He has a propensity to constantly be injured. It's always a nagging type injury that hangs around for weeks. He is finally healthy and should play against the Lions. I'm hoping that he has a great game, we did spend a #1 on the guy.

He's unreliable and mostly unavailable. It's time to part ways.

At this point he needs to prove himself to his teammates and his coaches. They have been practicing and playing 6 games and through training camp as a team and he doesn't deserve to be given 1st string status. This is why he is playing 4 or 5 snaps a game and should stay that way until plays like last week's interception thrown his way are no more. That is what he needs to understand and I'm sure Coach Gase has relayed that to him.

Too bad because he has the talent to be much better but always hurt and has never been consistent. I know he's capable of having a good game but one or two good games a year is not enough. He has the rest of this year to show if he can turn the corner or not but if they trade him then I'm fine with that too.

Seems like hes on the way out, hope I'm mistaken though.

I think we will "feature" him a bit tomorrow, see if he can have a big enough game to really add to his value. If that happens I Think we could get a 4th or 5th for him from a receiver needy team

Instead of listening to outside noise he should tune it out and focus on how to improve his game.

images

DeVante Parker hasn’t given up on the idea that his Miami Dolphins tenure can work out.

Parker feels he’ll be ready to play for the Dolphins on Sunday. And, ideally, he’d play many more times in aqua and orange.

Of course Parker has heard trade rumors. But he’d like it to work out with the team that drafted him.

“Yeah, I would love to be here long-term,” Parke said Friday. “I get along with everybody here. Front office. All of them. Cool people. I wouldn’t mind being here for long-term.”

So he’d prefer not to be traded?

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...ossibility-i-want-to-be-here-but-its-business

Please have him explain what he’s done to earn a “long term” deal from anyone. He’s soft and can’t stay healthy. Complete bust

Back
Top Bottom