Miami Dolphins don’t need Julio Jones at the current asking price | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins don’t need Julio Jones at the current asking price

Julios position is almost identical to Moss. How did he turn out in NE??? Do we really want to see it again in NE???

Jones probably better than ever wr dolphins have had in 60 yr..is he worth number 1? no. Atl probably end up with 3 rd...can dolphins used him yes but I dont see it happening...great talent just on wrong side 30s. Still top 5 wr in nfl.

Jones
Parker
Waddle
Fuller
Williams
Wilson
Bowden

Lol could you imagine that WR room. I actually can.

I think there’s two reasons Atlanta hasnt accepted the offer yet. One, they’re waiting for June 1st for salary cap reasons and two, it’s probably an offer from an NFC teams who Atlanta doesn’t want to trade for unless they have no other offers.
Or it's possible the offer comes with baggage, such as eating a big part of Jones' salary, and/or taking on a big salary player in return.

The devil is, as they say, in the details.

I’d love to see the Rams get him and help keep San Fran in 4th place again this year.
I mean the 49ers must be sick right now. Seeing rodgers and now Jones make themselves available after they made the trade. I figured they jumped the gun and if trey lance doesn't end up being a top 5 qb the trade with us will look even dumber

Julio Jones is a hall of fame player , saying that he should go to a team competing for super bowls like the chiefs. He doesn’t have many years left playing at a high level.

What a clickbait article. Literally nobody - the front office nor the fans - are giving any indication there is a desire for Jones

Jones probably better than ever wr dolphins have had in 60 yr..is he worth number 1? no. Atl probably end up with 3 rd...can dolphins used him yes but I dont see it happening...great talent just on wrong side 30s. Still top 5 wr in nfl.
I think I'd do it for a 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom