Miami Dolphins Fight Song......Time for a Change | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Fight Song......Time for a Change

Holy crap that is a long time. Like I said, I got mine right away. Raise some hell about it! :fire:

Originally posted by miadphan13
Holy crap that is a long time. Like I said, I got mine right away. Raise some hell about it! :fire:

ditto that! I needed your permission to do so first.;)

That's bullsh!t man. :nono: How many times have I heard AC/DC or Van Halen as the background music at NFL games. It is time for a serious change!! :mad: The words are killer, but I feel like I am at a hoedown when I hear the music. Yee-haw! :rolleyes:

It's one thing to play songs in the background. But this is the OFFICIAL FIGHT SONG. They'll try and please everyone....young and OLD. They'll want something somewhat timeless.

And I get the same feeling every time they play that hokey sh*t. It almost ruins the moment. Something MUST be done, YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:monkey: Current Fight Song.

If you want a Phins tag, you gotta go down there and get it personally. Those fat ass bitches are too busy eating doughnuts and talking on the phone with their boyfriend to be somewhat efficient.

I realize it is 2am and I am deadass tired, but I just noticed how nasty it is to see a monkey piss, but I guess it would be worse to see him take a crap. :eek: Just a random thought. :lol: Goodnight! :D

Thank you for sharing. :p Goodnight.

JESUS MUCK!!!

Originally posted by Muck
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY tired our fight song. It's so freaking hokey. It might have been ok back in the early 70s, but this is 2002. Fans in other NFL cities laugh at it. Even our players are tired of it. It sucks.

And besides, the guy who wrote the thing pimped it out to the Houston Oilers and simply replaced the team's name in the song. So there wasn't any individuality to it either.

We've updated the uniforms. Now it's time to update the fight song. So I'm calling on posters to get the ball rolling. See if anyone has any ideas.

Who should do it??
What should it sound like??
Should we get new lyrics??

Any and all suggestions are welcomed. I'm pretty sure our suggestions will reach the proper decision-makers.

... This MBoard is the late night hang out, I like this place!

You know I'm with you on this bro, whatever we all decide I'm all for it. It's just time for that song to be put to rest!

Oliver...

What's even cooler is that not only is the monkey pissing, but he's standing up while doing it. And he's actually TAKING AIM!!

Yeah Ollie. It's nice here at night. More of the younger crowd here. Most of our buds at DT catch the early bird dinner and are out by 7pm. LOL.

I realize it is 2am and I am deadass tired, but I just noticed how nasty it is to see a monkey piss, but I guess it would be worse to see him take a crap. :eek: Just a random thought. :lol: Goodnight! :D

... I can't believe you said that! :) You rawk sister!

Oliver...

You aren't kidding...

Originally posted by Muck
Yeah Ollie. It's nice here at night. More of the younger crowd here. Most of our buds at DT catch the early bird dinner and are out by 7pm. LOL.

... the only company I use to have on the MBoards was D-1, Sinner and KB21 Lord help me! :confused:

I never knew this place was like this. I just wish the GUESTBOOK display of the messages could be changed. I'm not use to it at all, it bothers me something bad! :fire:

Oliver...

You'll get used to it. Took me a while too. Both formats have their advantages IMO.

KB?? D-1?? SINNER?? Good God. That's like being stuck at work after hours with the three most annoying people in the company....and they smell bad.

I would have shot myself by now!! I haven't been to DD in months. And I won't ever be back.

OMG, I know D1 from a different board.
What a loser.
All that freakin guy can say is:
Fidler sucks
Wanny sucks
A post about signing a backup long snapper will somehow get turned into a Fiedler/Wanny bash post by that guy. LOL

DD board.

And BTW.....D-1 is a CHICK. What a stark contrast from our resident female.

Back
Top Bottom