Miami Dolphins Fight Song......Time for a Change | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Fight Song......Time for a Change

REPLACE THIS LAME SONG!!!!!!!!!!I am ashamed of our fight song ...it is as lame as it gets !! I would rather have ANY song than that ! tha village people would be better .lol...cmon down to the M-D-F-S... you can catch you some balls ...you can make some big hits...you girls can even show off your t*ts! Cmon down to the M>D>F>S(miami dolphins football stadium ) !!!!! Well thats just a thought ...lol Im sure i can come up with more ...give me a few .....I also have my own recording studio ...so if anyone has any ideas maybe i could put together a little musical rendition ....we could send em to the fins front office to get things rolling ?

Imagine if.......our fight song could be written/performed by Metallica.Now that would be a fight song.And maybe we could get George Michael to do one for the Jets.

Dude!! I was driving home from school a little while ago.......and I had the same revelation!!

I was listening to Metallica's version of "Overkill" and found that it would fit very well. Just plug in the lyrics (maybe add a few or alter it) and see what you think.

Either way, the current piece of crap has got to go.

I'm thinkin Metallicas No Leaf Clover...they played during Dannys Jersey retirement....By the way, is it just me or was anyone else drooling over that framed jersey they gave to Dan?!? I'd like to get me one of those...

I know DI from NFL Forum
Come to think of it, there were rumors that he/she was a female.
But, I think most of it was just smack.

Originally posted by Muck
DD board.

And BTW.....D-1 is a CHICK. What a stark contrast from our resident female.

Yep, that`s the rumor on d1, but I gotta tell you....................when he/she posts on DD, I`ll stop................make a bowl of popcorn, open a soda pop and settle in for the best entertainment on the web! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Something that wouldn't offend the geriatrics and those of us who prefer something a bit less abrasive than heavy metal, but would also appeal to us who like to stay up past 7: how about the Estefans writing and producing something.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Make a bowl of popcorn, open a soda pop and settle in for the best entertainment on the web! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA, you haven't seen me during the regular season yet! :D :lol:

Why do I all of a sudden feel veeerrry happy to have found this site?!? I have a feeling that this is going to be one hell of an entertaining MB. :D :D :D

Originally posted by miadphan13

HAHA, you haven't seen me during the regular season yet! :D :lol:

13..............I`m sure you are verrrry entertaining, but this person D1 only knows 2 subjects: Hate Fiedler and Hate Wanny. If you trace his/her posts back over say.............1yr, he/she will twist ANY post on ANY subject and blame either Jay Dave for any problem on the whole team. I mean this person is so twisted, it`s fascinating!

And the **** he/she gets from the other posters is unbelievable!

I personally am a Jay F. supporter, particularly after the 2nd half of last season and I used to get sooooo pissed off at this seemingly ignorant dufus. Now................I kick back...............relax....................consider the source and have a bowl of :eat:

New Fight Song

Originally posted by va dolfan
Imagine if.......our fight song could be written/performed by Metallica.Now that would be a fight song.And maybe we could get George Michael to do one for the Jets.
No way dude, Metallica cheesed out after "...And Justice For All". Now if they were still heavy like on "Master of Puppets", then hell yeah. We need something like Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast":rocker: That would be awesome, close to 80,000 people screaming along with Bruce Dickinson. If they do change it, they should make it more anthem-like.
As for the Jets, they already have a George Michael fight song. Remember that song, "Faith"? I heard it plays 24/7 in their locker room.:rolleyes:

Re: New Fight Song

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
No way dude, Metallica cheesed out after "...And Justice For All". Now if they were still heavy like on "Master of Puppets", then hell yeah. We need something like Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast":rocker: That would be awesome, close to 80,000 people screaming along with Bruce Dickinson. If they do change it, they should make it more anthem-like.
As for the Jets, they already have a George Michael fight song. Remember that song, "Faith"? I heard it plays 24/7 in their locker room.:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:monkey: Jets

Back
Top Bottom