Miami Dolphins on Steroids? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins on Steroids?

Have you seen McMichael's eyes lately?! That is one of the signs of steroids is when someones eyes start looking like his.

Daryl Gardener- Freakish muscle, seemed to have lost his mind, and had an early end to his career because of injury.

That would be my guess

I'll point fingers, what do I care. :rolleyes:

Randy McMichael? Whatl kind of illegal substances are you people on?

If anyone, it is probabaly Zach Thomas, but I really doubt that. He DOES have to eat a ridiculous amount of calories and takes weight gaining supplements, though.

I dont ahve a clue but i hope not, especiallly JT or Zach; or even Randy. I would be a disappointment to me.

Randy McMichael does not have a steriod body. MOST guys on steriods are workout warriors, and he is far from one of those. Usually shows up to camp a bit out of shape, and still has that layer of babyfat on him.

Zach is just a tank. Take a look at the guys head for cryin out loud, and he too does not have a steriod body.

dolfan_101 said:
Come on people this is football not baseball. I dont think we have to worry.
you're right, beside miami dolphins players know better.:cooldude:

Doktor Ivel said:
i actually would almost bet that theres more people in the NFL taking steroids, than in the MLB.....

You have to be kidding, in baseball people get shot up in the club house and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom