Miami Dolphins on Steroids? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins on Steroids?

Bodybuilders in the Olympia aren't drug tested, HAHAHAHA, they wouldn;t waste their time for that mess. Ronnie Coleman, Gunter Schlierkamp, and Jay Cutler are the biggest guys in the sport and aren't just on the supplements that MuscleTech, Pinnacle, and BSN etc. provide for them.

dolfan87 said:
I'll point fingers, what do I care. :rolleyes:

hahah, exactly what I thought, you people dont know any players, and no players know you. AND they are not gonna knock at your door wanting to be friends because you posted on Finheaven that you weren't going to point fingers. So with that being said I will go ahead and point fingers at the whole team. Nowadays there are steroids that dont even have any side effects, sports are infested with steroids, bottomline.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Wow:eek: .....I hope no one ever commits a crime or does something wrong around you. You were that kid that always told the teacher who did this and that.

:roflmao: He still is.

If there are any phins on roids after the way we played the 1st half of last year (when just about everyone played like poop) they should be thrown out of the league for good cause if a boost in stegnth + recovery time cant help you play better than not a lot will + your lacking ability.

I love McMichaels to death, I am a huge TE guy I think they are great but after thinking about it he does have a lisp and higher voice.... Can't be...

Steroids don't help you win games.....period. Just because we sucked last year doesn't mean we didn't have enough guys juiced. We just sucked.

finfansince72 said:
Does anyone really NOT think that a ton of players in the NFL are on steriods? This whole issue confuses me, everyone had to have known that a ton of players in all sports leagues use steroids didnt they? Ive been a huge sports fan for well over 20years, it couldnt be more obvious that a boatload of athletes nowadays use performance enhancing drugs. Sure there are a ton of clean players but lets not act like this issue just popped up a month ago, its always been there, people just played dumb or were blinded to the issue.

i don't think it's the case with all players or even most. drug tests help battle that.

also, the reason for increased muscles in the league is because ages ago (70s maybe little of the 80s i'm not sure), before the NFL blew up into what it is today, NFL players often had a second job during the offseason because they weren't making the money they do now. nowadays during the offseason they do nothing but workout in the weight room.

i believe it's all over the league but it's not right to say most of them are just because the league has gotten bigger.

Rafael Palmeiro said steroids tainted this era of baseball. It’s really coming clear now that they’ve tainted this era of professional sports. L

finsnchips said:
whooah... big names..

i was thinking more less talented guys that have expectations. Guys like David Bowens who had to deal with the pressure of replacing Ogun, whilst having suffered with nagging injuries.

. David bowens i could see taking roids due to the pressure of starting. I think seau did many years ago but not recently

Steroids go back to the days before lyle alzedo... one of the few to die from it from media exposure. It seems that it was beggining to be used in football in the early 70's in my opinion. Players bodies started changing and guys were faster etc.

guys. its so easy to get steroids out there that is funny. There is balco type of companies out there but they are underground. We call them underground chemists. Human grade and animal grade.

Back
Top Bottom