Miami Dolphins on Steroids? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins on Steroids?

Well the Dolphins are linked to BALCO, the same company that sponsored Bonds and Romanowski and both were on juice or still are. The ZMA supplement was a BS, the players BALCO represented were given option steroids that were undetected.

BigScuingili said:
Well the Dolphins are linked to BALCO, the same company that sponsored Bonds and Romanowski and both were on juice or still are. The ZMA supplement was a BS, the players BALCO represented were given option steroids that were undetected.

How are they linked????

"The type of steroids that the Panthers guys had was a cream, which is used to help you recover from injuries or surgeries quicker just like the cream Gary Sheffield used on his knee, not to "enhance" their performance."

the cream steroids that have gained notoriety in baseball's current scandal, and now thru the Panther's players use of them may is likely testosterone, which could do both actually. in baseball's investigation of Balco, it is my understanding that when the users refer to the steroid known as "the clear," what they are referring to is a prescription testosterone gel that is (obviously) clear in color. it does help in building muscle mass, gives an energy boost, and can shorten recovery time as well.

i just finished reading Canseco's book; i am going to answer a couple posts using the rationale he gave for figuring which players might be apt to use steroids, and why, since this thread broaches the topic of Miami players possibly on the juice...

"Maybe 1-2 players. I doubt JT is he has a family etc, and makes enough money as it is. I doubt he would mess around with steroids."

following Canseco's rationale, steroids are safe if used properly (he is 100% sure of this in his own mind), and the fact that JT has a family would make him more likely to use them to gain a competitive edge, thus earning more money thru bigger contracts and ensuring his families financial security forever.

"Zach Thomas. He's got that steroid face."

Canseco made a point to "out" Jason Giambi for being obvious because of the bloated look in his face and the "lack of definition" Giambi had (i guess as compared to Canseco who has always been pretty ripped). he stressed the water retention evident in Giambi's face and neck as signs of an obvious steroid user, but one who did not know how to properly mix the steroids he was taking or cycle them for the best results. in that regard alone, Zach could be regarded as showing signs of steroid use. his face does look puffy, and he has always fought the "too small" stigma as a middle LB.

Canseco argued that far from the conventional wisdom that steroid use caused him to get injured more often and end his career early, that they did the opposite and lengthened his career because his body would have broken down on him much earlier had he not built it up "properly" through steroid use. he claims to have done alot of reading and research before beginning to use them and to have complete awareness as to what to take, what not to take or mix with orher Roids, and how long to cycle on and off of steroids to get results without causing liver damage from overloading. Canseco claims that if done properly the liver can filter the toxins effectively with no long term effects.

with the NFL being tons more physically brutal than MLB, i would not doubt that many players are finding ways to circumvent the league's policy... if you dont belive that, think back to when we discovered that RW failed his third drug test. now remember reading and hearing about all the "home remedies" player use to mask marijuana use? so much of this type of fruit juice, plus ingredient X, etc, etc... if they are willing to go to such lengths to smoke dope why wouldn't they be willing to do other things to hide steroid use?

SkapePhin said:
With this latest finding of 3 Carolina Panthers on Steroids, its come to the forefront that the NFL is not immune from the Steroid epidemic..

So, Do you believe any Miami Dolphins are or have been on steroids? If so, who would be your leading candidates? (Other than David Boston of course)

This thread is ridiculous....why do you even care???? and speculation is stupid.

Anyone who thinks that for one moment there are no Fins on 'roids...or even less than five guys on the team that are on 'roids is extremely naive.

Steroids are a dark cloud over most sports and no one in any of the front offices would dare be a whistle blower.

MLB covers it up unbelievably...what makes you think that for one second the NFL isn't covering it up?

Also, don't try to figure out who is taking them by just looking at peoples bodies. There are Major League pitchers who have been taking them not to increase muscle mass on their bodies but to be able to get a few mph's more on their fastballs.

If you ever looked at Todd Sauerbrun would you have ever considered him a candidate to be on 'roids.

No offense but most of you guys are completely clueless about this subject. And that's ok because juice (steriods) isn't something thats documented in any sport. Its the so called "dark side" of sports. Someone commented and yes i believe its probably up somewhere in the 30% plus range of players now using including our fins. I would say that probably around 75% of all players have at one point. And there aren't steroid types strictly for recovery............the people who are getting busted are trying to downplay it all and make it seem like no big deal. Steroids increase testosterone and test heals and minimizes pain......so in one sense yes they do help recovery. But, don't be mistaken, objective #1 is performance. There is no way these guys look the way they do and move the way they do. I am not doubting any of these players God given ability, only steroids greatly enhance these abilities. And designers steriods and tech is always staying one step ahead of testing. And there is no test that has consistent and reliable results for HGH. I don't know if i would say Zach thomas has a steriod face, but he does seem to fluctuate between 220 and bout 255-260 somewhat frequently. Thats not natural. A lot of players do that. I love zach, but this is professional sports fellas. You look at a guy like a trotter, or a spikes, or a arrington........do they look natural? no because they're not. Even the little guys are probably on small amts. Just because you use steroids doesn't mean you get huge. They can make you stronger and more explosive without a lot of extra mass.............David boston got outta control. All I'm saying is if there was a huge crackdown on steroids in the NFL and its use was found to be widespread, i wouldn't be surprised a bit.

I am the Jose Canseco of the board when it comes to steroids. I bodybuilded before and I taken the substances myself. I am surprised that I actually came in to this threat to find that some of you aren't as naive about our dolphins players using steroids. I will give you a hint, you will never could have guessed. Zack Thomas dropped a lot of weight in the last couple of years, probably a sign of discontinued use. His face just looks like that because its his face. The bloating from roids just looks very different and rounder and puffier. I think Ricky Williams might have used steroids early with the saints. He look very bloated in some pictures and he was weighting in at 245-255 lbs and had many mental inbalances that could have come off roids. I am not pointing fingers but I am giving you possabilities. Junior Seau looks fresh to me still despite all the banging he's taken for all of his career. Jason Taylor looks very skinny still but then again not all steroids bloat you up. There are some substances such as adrenaline or some steroids who do not aromatize of causes estrogen to build up. Like I said, you will never know what players take now a days but they are pushed everyday because of the competition, the desire to be the very best and they do it so they can keep their jobs and keep us entertained.

I really cant notice by their build of anyone on steroids.......like look at Barry Bonds when he first came into the MLB and look at him now.....a COMPLETE change, he "was" punie and now he's HUGE and has a mis shaped head lol so what im getting at is I cant see a drastic change in any of the players on the team.

Good call junior seau 55. Finally someone else who knows a thing or two who can cut a lot of the malarchy out. I don't think everybody is understanding that if you treat your body right these guys are going to keep a good percentage of the gains that they had on juice even thought they've been off for a while. and ricky with the saints, i agree totally- he was bloating up to what was it almost 260 or something. I mean he has supposedly dropped 30 lbs since his last playing days which would put him at about 195. So im assuming he was using even when with the fins, probably winny- even though it drys out the joints which is obviously bad for a RB. But as the steroid educated know, it can be stacked with others to help that. Point being, these guys have great natural physiques, but they have started to look like monsters with so much juice. Ronnie coleman would take admiration to some of the physiques in pro football today. (6 time mr. olympia and counting). Anyway, Steroids are a part of the game, like it or not.

Phin phan, these guys are in pads, and besides, most of these guys have been using since high school or early in college.

Yeah well you don't go from a lean kinda scrawny 200 plus or minus lbs to over 260-(what boston got up to in san diego) in a couple years with good clean living and lifing weights a lot.

Back
Top Bottom