Miami Dolphins on Steroids? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins on Steroids?

Doktor Ivel said:
the mlbs drug policy is more strict....its just over hyped, because of false alogations. It seems that if one player does them in the MLB, anyone bigger than him also does them......whenever someone does good, there are always questioning, on if they use steroids, but in the NFL, one one ever makes those alogations.
there are more people in the NFL, than in the MLB.

There's no real way to know which of MLB or NFL drug and steroids policies are harder, but NFL will become more strict this year, so people like Boston and Williams will be under the eye.

maybe Larry Chester last offseason. in the process of losing weight, his arms appeared to get bigger.. that's all i got. but i really don't think so.

Does anyone really NOT think that a ton of players in the NFL are on steriods? This whole issue confuses me, everyone had to have known that a ton of players in all sports leagues use steroids didnt they? Ive been a huge sports fan for well over 20years, it couldnt be more obvious that a boatload of athletes nowadays use performance enhancing drugs. Sure there are a ton of clean players but lets not act like this issue just popped up a month ago, its always been there, people just played dumb or were blinded to the issue.

I agree with some posters that we, as fans, are naive to the point of substance enhancing drugs being in the NFL. I honestly believe there is another BALCO-type company out there waiting to bring in the "new and improved" undetectable substance. I honestly do not know the statistics of steroid use among high school athletes. I do know of one person that played for a respectable collegiate baseball team that took them. It is amazing what steroids does for a person's physique. If steroid use is being used in high schools and colleges, there is absolutely no doubt that they are being used in the NFL.

With that said, I believe the only player on the roster that is juiced up is:

OLINDO MARE!!!

Have you seen him lately?!?!? He's RIPPED!

Doktor Ivel said:
Randy McMichael, Jason Taylor, and Heath Evans, mabey some other offensive and defensive lineman

There's no way that Randy McMichael and Jason Taylor are on sterroids!! Randy ain't even that big. Look at Boston...THat's a roider.

Who really cares! These are grown men who are tested on a fairly routine basis...if they decide to take these "performance enhancers", that is there decision and the will pay the consequenses, either physical or financial.

I am just tired of all these ridiculous Senate hearings & 60 Minutes exposes. The NFL should launch its own investigation into these reporters & Senators private lives. Lets see how many of these guys use illegal substances, its probably alot higher than you'd think (ex. pot, coke, you pick it). Lets dig in to their backgrounds & see who has skeletons in their closets.

That will never happen because no one ever polices the police(media)...:fire:

They way our offensive line got pushed around this year,I'm pretty sure their
clean.

Nublar7 said:
I would check out Howard just because he was a Panther when that happened.

Larry Chester and ex-Phin Jay Williams are also-Ex Panthers

Doktor Ivel said:
Randy McMichael, Jason Taylor, and Heath Evans, mabey some other offensive and defensive lineman

Wow:eek: .....I hope no one ever commits a crime or does something wrong around you. You were that kid that always told the teacher who did this and that.

judging by the way he plays, JT. Only drugs can make you play as well as him!

you have to be kidding me

you have to be the most niave person in the world to think that steriods isnt a big problem in football. the nfl has just done a good job covering it up w/ its drug testing policy. steriod use starts in high school and continues in college. do you think that just because the nfl emblem is on their jersey they automaticly stop doing roids? i had a friend that played for northwestern and he said guys would juice up all the time. and NU isnt even a top football program. think about the canes, trojans, auburn or any other top teir football program. are the coaches to blame? no. not totally. its hard to keep on your players 24/7. so to think that no one that currently plays for the dolphins takes steriods is ludacris.

roids are more than just for size...

I would have to say it is obvious a large percentage are on some form of enhancing drug. For size, for speed, for recovery, a large percentage in the NFL as well as most other sports. Testing will not solve since masking agents are abundent to cover up use. Only the ignorant get caught or the ones that are chosen to be the token examples.

Take a minute to think of the Mr. Olympia, that will open your eyes. :eek: These guys are tested for steroids, growth hormone, diuretics, and many others all teh time, every contest!!! Very, very rarely do any come up positive. I can't recall the last one. Do you really think any contestant in the Olympia are natural.:eek:

The whole thing is a farce, I mean they even have a natural Olympia, what does that tell you.

There is no doubt in my mind a large percentage of Pro Athletes use them!!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom