Miami Dolphins on Steroids? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins on Steroids?

McMicheal doesnt have EVEN CLOSE to a steroid body, hes one of the most unmuscular TEs in the league if anybody on the dolphins is on steriods which doubt there are any, but anyone even close would be Jeff Zgonina who has the closest looking to a steriod body on the Dolphins.

byroan said:
Only 3 of the Panthers asked for prescriptions from the doctor.

Todd Sauerbrun and Jeff Mitchell and former player Todd Steussie.

Way to jinx UNC with that sig...Illinois will beat them anyways, IF UNC makes it to the final game. ILLINI FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! I-L-L I-N-I

EDIT: Please refrain from profanity. Thank you

pwn3dyo said:
haha mlb steroid policy isnt strict. Their drug policy has been in effect a few months, and its no where near as strict as the NFLs. its about as strict as the NBA where the players smoke bowls in the locker room at halftime.

:lol:

Imagine after Ricky retired, Dave told all the players to take steroids, and they all did. That would be sad if they all used steriods and they only had a 4-12 record.

There are estimates that current steroid tests are only catching a very small amount of users, due to designer steroids that are currently undetectable, use of HGH (which can only be detected in a blood test), and the use of masking agents. I would guess that steroid use is very common in the NFL, probably somewhere around 50% of players. Maybe even more. It's just not natural for guys that big to be able to move as quick as they do. Undoubtedly, there are probably a large number of Dolphins using them.

THOMAS_54 said:
Imagine after Ricky retired, Dave told all the players to take steroids, and they all did. That would be sad if they all used steriods and they only had a 4-12 record.
i doubt that happened:roflmao:

The only guy I feel that may have been using steriods isn't on the team anymore... David Boston.

Performance enhancement will always be well in front of the testing measures. This is just common sense because you cannot test for a drug unless you know it exists. The best example of HGH abuse was the 1996 Atlanta games. Many anecdotally dubbed them the "HGH Games". This was due to the fact that HGH was relatively new and the testing procedures were not yet in place. Before HGH there was IGF2. Water-based steroids may also have a different testing result as opposed to oil-based steroids.

The performance enhancement industry is so advanced there is no way the testing procedures could ever keep up.

As for the original question relating to members of the Dolphins possibly using performance enhancement, my bet would be on Larry Chester. He has been able to bench press 315 lbs. as much as 30 times - Tim Bowens was next at 15 reps. Does anyone understand how unreal that level of strength is?

The odds are yes and its probably well more than 1 or two, look what Haslett said back what 15 yrs ago? players on a whole are much bigger and faster today than back then and only some of that can be attributed to training and diet, I posted a long time ago that if you think steroids are a problem in baseball you can only imagine whats going on in the NFL.

i think if any one it has to be jr. seau but doubt even he does it. but when your that old u have to do something to keep up with the younger guys. but besides him if he does it i dont suspect any one else. the dolphins core of players hardly ever get into trouble then go and look at the nfl people getting suspended every where for things like cheap shots to drug possion. whens the last time our core players got suspended and no i do not include ricky or bostom as our core players.

The only person on the team close to being questionable is Seau. However, his strength is practically legendary - he ended up benching 550 at one point, if not more - and I'm sure if anybody was randomly tested it would be him. Thomas and Taylor would be a lot bigger if they were - they're in good shape, but relatively undersized for their positions. We just don't have anybody who's particularly cut and looks like a steroid user.

I wonder if Ricky took steroids? I don't see it as a bad thing if done properly and with the supervision of a doctor. I'm sure some of the phins have taken and probably are taking now.

Ive heard that some players go to mexico where steroids are legal and train over there and are clear of any dosing by the time spring break starts

Ricky Williams (injury prone and big muscles)

pwn3dyo said:
Maybe 1-2 players. I doubt JT is he has a family etc, and makes enough money as it is. I doubt he would mess around with steroids.

Barry Bonds has a family and makes tons of money too. Not that I'm saying JT is on roids. I'm just saying......

Back
Top Bottom