Miami Dolphins.......Pretenders or Contenders????? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins.......Pretenders or Contenders?????

Miami Dolphins are Pretenders or Contenders?????

• Pretenders

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Contenders

Votes: 28 19.6%
  • Up and Coming not there yet

Votes: 92 64.3%

• Total voters
lol. Coaching is why we are in this position to make a run so No.
We started this run when the def players made a plea to coaching staff to return to what worked last year. Only credit goes to a coach who listened. Coaching staff is responsible for the slide and the “remake” of the O-line. That Oline still looks like it’s thinking too much. And that’s coaching. Just my opinion.

We started this run when the def players made a plea to coaching staff to return to what worked last year. Only credit goes to a coach who listened. Coaching staff is responsible for the slide and the “remake” of the O-line. That Oline still looks like it’s thinking too much. And that’s coaching. Just my opinion.
Again. Please point to this opinion.

Last time I saw this posted the poster claimed he read it on this forum. That's opinion not fact.

The defense they are running now is complex. I believe the players were not ready early on for this.

Most QB's would have been decimated by Davenport or the Saints LB's. I was afraid Tua would bite it last night but he got the ball out in time and I like the way he's moving in the pocket when there's pressure.

This team has to get a coach that can make correct in game decisions. If Flores stays he has to hire someone who knows when to call timeouts, when to challenge calls, when to go for it on 4th and 1, how to run a two minute drill, what penalty he should take or decline.
In 40 + years of watching Fins football Flores is by far the worst at all those things. He screwed up at least 5 of those last nite. He does it all the time.
They have to get someone to help him.

Funny how ESPN can see how bad this O line is but some fans on this site can’t because of there pure hatred for Tua.

Yet many on ESPN still don't believe in Tua, even though they acknowledge the O line is trash.

Congrats on the win. And Kamara got me just enough points to stay alive and advance in my work money league thanks to nothing from Parker.

Next two games huge for you. I think your offense will need to play much better in those two in order to win.
It drives me nuts that I can't hate you, you are very polite in these forums.

The Bucs destroyed the Chiefs in the SB because the Chiefs OL had been decimated with injuries and they had to go into that game with a lot of backup players on the OL.

Many of the starters on the Dolphins OL would be no better than backups on the better teams in the league. So basically Mahomes could not move his team or score more than 9 points with an offensive line that Tua has had to play the entire system with.
That's a good point. I do think Miami's offensive line has played better since they've gone to the run more. But, yeah it's still a bad group.

A win is a win.

You are allowed to enjoy it if you are a fan.
Thumbs Ok GIF by moodman

Yeah, they did. But then the aints put half their team on the covid list.
Question.

The top half or the bottom half of the team? - LOL

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

The serious question is how many of their best players were on that list?

This team reminds me a little bit of the Seattle team that made it to the super bowl a few years ago. Wilson was further along than Tua, but the Seahawks won with a dominating defense and a less than desirable offensive line. I doubt that offensive line graded out as the worst in the NFL, but it was probably bottom third.

Not really a formula for success, but I guess you could say it's possible.
Yeah but they hawks team had a very good run game. They had beast mode , Miami has nothing close to that

Back
Top Bottom