Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa ‘electric’ during day two of minicamp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa ‘electric’ during day two of minicamp

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
No one will talk about it, but Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa was impressive on Wednesday, throwing six touchdowns and ZERO interceptions at minicamp.

The Miami Dolphins took to a dry field on Wednesday afternoon (and then to the practice bubble) with all eyes on one player; quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

blank.v75b945d2553848b8b6f41fe5e24599c0687b8472.gif

As you may have heard, Tua threw five interceptions at Tuesday’s minicamp—which was played outside in Hurricane-like conditions. This sparked overreaction, unlike anything we’ve ever seen before on Twitter.

It was the talk of the town on ESPN and NFL Network this morning. Fanbases ran wild with it. It sucked, and quite frankly, I hated to see it.

But then we heard from Tua Tagovailoa shortly after practice. He reiterated that the point of these drills is to make everyone better, not just the quarterback. (And again, the rain)

Read more:

Last edited:
After the first day of minicamp (where he threw 5 Ints), there are a few so-called experts, like Jeff Saturday from ESPN, saying there are some concerns after day one. DAY ONE.. I mean, holy hell. Wait for a few minicamps before placing your judgment.

After the first day of minicamp (where he threw 5 Ints), there are a few so-called experts, like Jeff Saturday from ESPN, saying there are some concerns after day one. DAY ONE.. I mean, holy hell. Wait for a few minicamps before placing your judgment.
The most interesting point about Jeff's amazing analysis...there is no film of the practice. That was all him...based solely on his opinion off a couple IG posts.

Jeff hates Miami...

Good to hear and although a critic of the pick I am hopeful that he becomes great
But...saw this in there bucking the narrative
I will not overreact either way

@Safid_Deen
·
18h

Tua was 0-3 in this 7-on, goal line series. He was holding onto the ball too long and looking for open guys instead of throwing guys open at the end of their routes. Igbinoghene had great defense on Parker, too, as Josh said.

Yes it is still only day 2 but day 1 got way overblown...... day 2.... crickets
As much as I hate to make the comparison, Tua has an almost Tim Tebow like following. When you have legions of people who follow you and want you to succeed there will always be the blood-sucking leaches that delight when you fail.

As much as I hate to make the comparison, Tua has an almost Tim Tebow like following. When you have legions of people who follow you and want you to succeed there will always be the blood-sucking leaches that delight when you fail.
I disagree with that. Tebow was liked by people who didn't even care about football. Tua is liked by Dolphin fans who finally believe we have the qb we've needed since Marino.

No one will talk about it, but Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa was impressive on Wednesday, throwing six touchdowns and ZERO interceptions at minicamp.

The Miami Dolphins took to a dry field on Wednesday afternoon
(and then to the practice bubble) with all eyes on one player; quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

blank.v75b945d2553848b8b6f41fe5e24599c0687b8472.gif

As you may have heard, Tua threw five interceptions at Tuesday’s minicamp—which was played outside in Hurricane-like conditions. This sparked overreaction, unlike anything we’ve ever seen before on Twitter.

It was the talk of the town on ESPN and NFL Network this morning. Fanbases ran wild with it. It sucked, and quite frankly, I hated to see it.

But then we heard from Tua Tagovailoa shortly after practice. He reiterated that the point of these drills is to make everyone better, not just the quarterback. (And again, the rain)

Read more:

Oh yeah sure, when everything is perfect he can perform well. Yay! Lmao. I had to, sorry

Back
Top Bottom