Miami Dolphins select OT Billy Turner | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins select OT Billy Turner

BnPSMZKIIAAzRTU-1.jpg

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero

Turner practiced at G at the Senior Bowl. "One thing I was a little surprised about was the size" of players. Not too taken aback, he said.

Not gonna lie, growing up in ND and attending NDSU I really wanted the Fins to draft this guy. I was really intrigued as well when he said he wanted to play G in the NFL.

I'm a Bison fan too. Hopefully he will do well or we will never hear the end of it. I hope they also pick up Marcus Wiiliams CB as an UDFA. I think he has NFL potential plus he can also return kicks.

BILLY TURNER VID

[video=youtube_share;-DKdmqWLr3Y]http://youtu.be/-DKdmqWLr3Y[/video]

The whole emphasis on playmakers is overblown, fix the oline and naturally the offense will produce better which equals more points.

Never thought I would have to say that out loud..

Like that we are getting guys that can play all over the line. Helps a lot if injuries occur.

Billy Turner is simply a pleasure to listen to. What an intelligent young man. Impressive. Praise to his family and educators.

One thing I noticed. All three of the players we've picked were team captains.

From what I can tell, all three are well spoken, high character guys who come from strongly supportive families. You think maybe there's a trend there?

TURNER IS ONE OF MY FAV PLAYERS IN THIS DRAFT!!!!

first we nab mark clayton clone JARVIS LANDRY [another of my fav players who just knocked mathews off the roster] and now turner. i am very happy about this draft right now.

and if turner said he would like to play guard in the nfl, thats awsome as he has pro bowl guard written all over him.

the kid is versatile. he plays left tackle, and right tackle and has played guard. this is a mean nasty lock on player who is a good athlete. that just made this line potent.

very nice draft mr. hickey! very nice. were getting some great players in great spots.

not a perfect draft, but right now a solid b+ which we havnt been anywhere near that grade in many years.

One thing I noticed. All three of the players we've picked were team captains.

From what I can tell, all three are well spoken, high character guys who come from strongly supportive families. You think maybe there's a trend there?

Interesting. Character counts.

I recall Jane & Gus as well as Richie's dad being "supportive" :d-day:

By no means a terrible pick. But with borderline first round talents like Gabe Jackson, Louis Nix, and Marcus Martin on the board, you'll have a hard time selling me on a FCS versatile career backup.

He will start over Dallas Thomas, but is not a long term answer at guard.

Back
Top Bottom