Miami Dolphins’ Walt Aikens working exclusively at cornerback now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Walt Aikens working exclusively at cornerback now

Probably the worst player I've ever seen get safety snaps for this team in the past decade, maybe longer... Baccari Rambo included. Absolutely no exaggeration either.

Not denying he looked bad out there, but gibril Wilson gets my vote. At least Aikens was only a 2nd year player when we attempted to start him. Wilson was a vet that we overpaid a ton and got crap for results

Gibril Wilson sucked A LOT but (contract aside) looked like a Pro Bowl player compared to the output we got from Aiken. I mean that, Pro bowler in comparison.

Gibril Wilson sucked A LOT but (contract aside) looked like a Pro Bowl player compared to the output we got from Aiken. I mean that, Pro bowler in comparison.

I disagree about that comparison.... I think they played essentially the same

Gotta be able to turn and run with receivers at corner. I've never seen him be able to do that with any fluidity. If there's a future there (doubtful) it's at safety.

Jason Allen is having deja vecu sitting somewhere reading this article (although his problem was more between the ears).

I feel like this team has had more than it's fair share of crappy safetys. I'll bet our top 5 beats most teams by a mile.

It's almost as dramatic as our qbs since Marino list

I think he was 225 last year. He definitely put on weight which brought a lot more thump to his game. Became more of a hitter.

This is the heaviest I can find his listed weight in this article.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...but-special-in-other-ways-for-miami-dolphins/

S Walt Aikens
Height, weight: 6-1, 218

College: Liberty

Experience: Entering fourth season, all with Dolphins

Acquired: Fourth-round pick of Dolphins in 2014

Contract: Entering final year of contract; due to make $793,977 in 2017

Back
Top Bottom