Miami Dolphins wary of letdown against Jaguars after win at Chicago | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins wary of letdown against Jaguars after win at Chicago

We can agree to disagree. I'm of the opinion that even if Tannehill plays poorly, we can still beat the Jaguars -- they're simply a lousy football team. They truly are just flat out bad.

However, if our quarterback plays poorly against the Jaguars, that could be a sign that we're in trouble the rest of the way here.

Lets get his bad game out of the way this week and still win! That would be ideal.
Seriously, if this team is any different than last year they win rather easily. I could see them winning somewhat ugly, but just get a win. Start learning how to win games, and forget all the ways they have shown us to lose them.

Think we need to get a good start, just stating the obvious, because too many times we have left ourselves in a hole by starting poorly. I hope the coaches appreciate this and address it because this should be the only reason we don't get win on Sunday. I would be inclined to stick to the short passing game again, and get Hartline off the field and players who can get yards after their catch.

This is a prime game to work out the deep ball. We should win big. So I want to try a few bombs to Wallace. See if that connection is better. If it works we can scare our next opponents into giving Wallace more cushion

Browns were shellshocked by Robinson's running ability. He is like Chris Johnson IMO.

stop him and Wake/OV put the slam on Bortles and we win.

This is a prime game to work out the deep ball. We should win big. So I want to try a few bombs to Wallace. See if that connection is better. If it works we can scare our next opponents into giving Wallace more cushion

I remember how well our deep ball troubleshooting games went last year. We had some that actually ended up getting completed in a game we LOST. With the incompetence of this staff and this defense to shut down games when we've played 56 minutes of good football, I want to see the Dolphins focus on getting as big of a lead as possible, not on making Tannehill into something he never will be.

I remember how well our deep ball troubleshooting games went last year. We had some that actually ended up getting completed in a game we LOST. With the incompetence of this staff and this defense to shut down games when we've played 56 minutes of good football, I want to see the Dolphins focus on getting as big of a lead as possible, not on making Tannehill into something he never will be.

That certainly appears to be Lazors philosophy as well as we've abandoned the traditional drop back deep ball. I would love to see us start using some double moves though as we've seen Tanny have success with that and Hartline particularly has had big plays from it the past 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom