Miami favored to take the 6th playoff spot? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami favored to take the 6th playoff spot?

I have heard twice now that SAN DIEGO has the best chance given all factors, even though they are behind Miami and Baltimore and don't hold the tie breaker with either!?!? Chargers are crushing Giants right now, so as long as they win the game, they are a slight percentage point better to take the last WC spot. I still don't get it though. I guess it's their easy schedule and most home games?

I don't see how since they have a schedule that looks tougher than the Dolphins and they already have 7 loses.

at Denver, Oakland, KC > New England, at Buffalo, Jets

I don't see how since they have a schedule that looks tougher than the Dolphins and they already have 7 loses.

at Denver, Oakland, KC > New England, at Buffalo, Jets

Chargers are done, they gotta run the table to have any shot and they ain't winning at Denver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know check with ESPN this morning for the two wild cards they had KC first ( Duhhhhhhh ) and then the Jets as the last option.
Working their way up they had us as the #7 option for one of the two spots... and balt as # 3 pitt as #2..

So F them as of NOW I Say we are the option for AT LEAST the 2nd wild card and I am not putting the East out of reach ( browns f'ed us but look at the numbers it is still there with Gronk out )

Chargers are done, they gotta run the table to have any shot and they ain't winning at Denver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I still believe the Ravens are the toughest competition left for the 6th seed.

This may be true but after the Dolphins beat the Ravens, the Ravens are going to have DET fighting for their divison and Patriots fighting for #2 spot. Ravens will lose 1 of the next 3. Dolphins must win out.
Huh?

Th chargers Really? We have the tiebreaker and they are effectively 2 games behind with a trip to Denver Upcoming.

Heath Evans is strangely a super hater. We must up have dicked him somehow.

Look good for us.. Cincy just needs to lose one game.. If they lose at Pitt next week, even if the Ravens win out, we are in and Cincy is out.

If Cincy loses one of the next two, we have nothing to worry about if we take care of business.

I guess we should be pulling for Seattle

mWFEr4l-1.png

We also have the Ireland factor. The only way he sticks around is if we go to the playoffs...we will make the playoffs. Count on more years of mediocrity and getting in as the best of the worst...

It's optimistic, I was hoping the Patriots and the Ravens lost today, to have a shot of winning the AFC East.

Though we won, I was disappointed by the officials in several games, being favored means nothing, you must win or hope for a loss, the Ravens must lose at least 1.

Back
Top Bottom