Miami going to attempt to trade up to #1 | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami going to attempt to trade up to #1

Miami should use their pic 18, next year's dolphins 1st, this and next year 2nd round picks to move up to number 2 overall. I'm not sure if that's enough...
But the idea is to draft Chase Young with number 2, Tua/Herbert at 5 and an OT with the late first rounder.

You get the QB you want, the elite pass rusher you want, and you solidify the line.

dreaming not nearly enough to get to 2. However using that same trade may get us up to 4. With that we can grab Tua and Simmons who I think will be the best player in the draft when it’s all said and done.

if we are continuing to dream then grab rb and oline at 26 and remaining second and 3rd. Win Super Bowl then repeat the following year.

Guys, Armando has been excommunicated. He knows absolutely nothing of the inner FO.
What I believe is FloCo is using Armando as thier lil bitch rumor spreader.

That sounds like real news

Jow Burrow might tell the Bengals he doesnt want to play there. The more and more the media talks about it, the less shocking it will be to the Bengals when he actually tells them he doesnt wanna play there. Hes already hinted at it. The talking heads have been talking about it today again on ESPN and the Rich Eisen show.

Maybe he’ll pull an Eli never know of course who knows if we are even interested in him anyway

Back
Top Bottom