Miami Herald reports Mike Wallace isn't open to taking a pay cut from the Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Herald reports Mike Wallace isn't open to taking a pay cut from the Dolphins

Why the heck would he take a cut...he knows he's got the leverage here...either Miami pays him or he forces our hand and we cut him....filler stuff is all this is

For those who want Wallace cut, what's your plan for 2015 at WR? I hope in doesn't involve Legudu Naanee or Anthony Armstrong, because that's what we might end up with if we cut Wallace without having someone of equal or greater talent on deck to replace him.

I have no doubt Mike Wallace is probably off the team next year. Anybody who has ever had an opinion and a strong attitude on this team has quickly vanished from it. You can't build a great team without a little attitude and Joe is allergic to players with strong personalities. This is not a conspiracy, no other team does "bullygate" happen. What team gets rid of 3 leaders in one offseason because of a conflict of how things are being done. Joe likes to be the dictator . . . and that type of leadership doesn't work in todays NFL.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

And this is going to be a LONG offseason. Armando has already started fishing to throw the team in a bad light to get an interview on PFT or NFLN. His main source Jeff Ireland is no longer on the team so it's been a tough set of months for him.

For those who want Wallace cut, what's your plan for 2015 at WR? I hope in doesn't involve Legudu Naanee or Anthony Armstrong, because that's what we might end up with if we cut Wallace without having someone of equal or greater talent on deck to replace him.

Draft a WR with their first pick. Sign a G in free agency, maybe a corner as well. Draft a WR high that's worth it (the opposite of Ted Ginn Jr.).

Wallace is just a speed guy with average hands. He is NOT an elite WR and it isn't like he's a great route runner either. He also isn't physical and doesn't have a lot of size.

I say cut Wallace or trade him. He's definitely not worth the money, his numbers show that. Packers have a decision to make on Randall Cobb....with Nelson there and the emergences of Adams they may not be able to retain Cobb and he could be our replacement for Wallace.....or we draft another WR

Its funny how concerned fans are with players money. There wasn't a problem with Wallace until the last game that was basically meaningless. He does have an attitude but what good receiver doesn't except Calvin and Andre Johnson. Its part of the package. If I was him, I would be more concerned how they plan on using me because the coaches aren't using him to his potential.

AJ Green
Julio Jones
Randall Cobb
Jordy Nelson
TY Hilton
Demaryius Thomas
Emmanuel Sanders
Antonio Brown
Jeremy Maclin
...there are more "good" wr's but that's just off the top of my head

It doesn't have to be part of the package. He is an entitled little prick who can't hold any of the aforementioned wideout's jocks. Like literally shouldn't even be serving any of these guys water. But you don't see them quitting on their team.

Landry has no idea what awaits him once Wallace is gone.
Its easy to be productive against 3rd string CB's and safety's.

:loser:

Darrelle Revis shadowed Landry in their week 15 matchup. Landry had 8 catches for 99 yards.

Landry has no idea what awaits him once Wallace is gone.
Its easy to be productive against 3rd string CB's and safety's.

Truth is Landry started seeing extra attention after he started making plays anyways but yeah that a valid point...he will see more attention...that's why you surround him with the correct fits for the offense to begin with...the physical strength and rac guys...the offense is built around spacing and rac...we just don't have any of it

Look to build a packers like skill players unit...

Because I am not a total moron, my plan extends beyond 2015

Brady taking a pay cut has logic. Wallace taking a pay cut would be plain stupid

Receiver situation is a mess even though it's considered our deepest position (especially coming into 2014 season). Everybody thinks Matthews is gone b/c he and Philbin don't get along. There are cap arguments for cutting Hartline and Gibson. Wallace is on the fence b/c of attitude prob and getting paid like a stud. Crazy to think Jarvis is only sure thing. In hindsight, should have drafted another one in last year's deep class. Every time I turn on a game there is some WR making plays on the field (Montcrief) that was drafted last year.

Tannehill is our qb. Get him a guy he can work with and talk to . Wallace is a ball of attitude and is greatly overrated because some people had him on their fantasy team the year he had 1200 yards. I'm completely for getting rid of this guy. He's basically dez Bryant's left nut. Same attitude 1/10 of the talent .

Tannehill is our qb. Get him a guy he can work with and talk to . Wallace is a ball of attitude and is greatly overrated because some people had him on their fantasy team the year he had 1200 yards. I'm completely for getting rid of this guy. He's basically dez Bryant's left nut. Same attitude 1/10 of the talent .

When you start looking for players whose quality is "he can get along with the coach and qb good so he is a good fit" you really discover how ****ty of a team you are bound to have.

Back
Top Bottom