Miami in DREW HENSON hunt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami in DREW HENSON hunt

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
PFW reports the Steelers, Raiders, Cardinals, Packers, and Dolphins appear to have the most interest in trading for the rights to QB Drew Henson (Houston Texans).

That would be great and I'm glad that the team is actively pursuing him

So if the dolphins get Drew Henson, who plays Third base?

Or do we use him at first?

Why do the Dolphins want to waste time persuing someone who doesn't even want to play football?

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Why do the Dolphins want to waste time persuing someone who doesn't even want to play football?

Because he was a top prospect coming out of college. At the most, he would be a 3rd stringer I'm guessing. If he doesn't pan out, oh well.

But we will have to give up WAY too much to get him. WAY TOO MUCH. Pick up a QB in the 3rd or 4th round and develop him. Griese still has quite a few years left.

If he comes relatively cheap then I say go for it. People everywhere seem to conclude that he is a much better football player than baseball player. However, I agree with the poster who brought up the point that he may not want to play football. He chose baseball as his first sport (which I don't blame him by the way.) So he may be playing football just to do something.

It will be interesting to see what the Texans do with him. I thought it was a shock that they picked him after investing so much in Carr the year before. I now see their strategy and applaud their efforts.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

According to all of the sources this year, Henson will play in the NFL next season!

Boomer, the question is.. if we get Henson's rights, will he sign with us or re-enter the draft?

This guy doesn't even have the desire to play football. He is just playing now because he couldn't make it playing baseball. With that said, I don't really want him playing in Miami.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
So if the dolphins get Drew Henson, who plays Third base?

Or do we use him at first?

no, who's on first.

Will you guys actually do some real responses for once.

Common ridiculous responses: 1. We need to concentrate on O-Line. I will help by thinking about O-Line that will make them Pro-Bowlers 2. Desire to play football? How do you know? Do you know him? 3. Give up too much? What is this too much you are saying. Do you know who the guy is? Prove to me that a 23-24 year old QB with mega tools, leadership, and guts is not worth what looks at this point to be a late 2nd to early 3rd. I am sure that will rise but he is worth a late 1st if it comes to that. He is not as boom or bust as you think.

Back
Top Bottom