Miami in DREW HENSON hunt | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami in DREW HENSON hunt

Just a thought, but do we really want a guy in here playing QB who's only doing it because he couldn't make it in baseball? There's a lot to be said for a man's passion in the game of football and it appears as though Henson doesn't have much of a passion for the game.

Phinz in QB D. Henson hunt???....

Who cares???....

The QB position is the least of our problems right now IMO. Let's worry about this during the off-season shall we???....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

Originally posted by Oboy

Nah. It would just show our weakness at RT.

That may be true. But that's not the side Freeney, Kearse, etc will be coming from. I say you beat the colts with a lefthanded QB.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Phinz in QB D. Henson hunt???....

Who cares???....

The QB position is the least of our problems right now IMO. Let's worry about this during the off-season shall we???....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

Why not? You have a runningback that wouldn't be playing football if he could've made it in baseball.

Lets get in the real world ok?Just because he prefers baseball over football doesn't meen he won't be a good football player, even a probowler some day.
I watched all his games at Michigan and he was a ethusiastic player who enjoyed playing the game.
There are alot of pro football players that would rather play other sports. Including soccer(kickers) Look at Tony Gonzalas for instance, he tries out for basketball AND said it is the sport he prefers to play, but he seems to make it to the probowl every year right?

Our own reserve linebacker Corey Jenkins once preferred baseball to football but he didn't make it in baseball and now wants to play football. He's on our team and thats all we should care about. Right now Drew says he has no intentions of leaving the Yanks but he has to say that. If he leaves, he has to give them back a bunch of money I believe. The inside reports all say he thinks he is done with baseball, going nowhere, and wants to try football. So lets just see how it plays out, we're only one among many teams sniffing that butt.

Back
Top Bottom