“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd

If we lose I am going to feel bad for Tua because he is going to receive shot relentlessly. I know it doesn’t matter really but the kid needs to get over the hunp as does the team.

The little lap dog ankle biting sidekick annoys me far more...

Dallas is good, but Top to bottom, Miami is better. Should be a really entertaining game but Miami should get the W. Hard Rock will be electric. This is going to be Miami‘s “arrival” game!

Unfortunately that is going to be the narrative by blowhards like Cowturd until the Dolphins prove they can beat the better teams in the NFL.

It’s up to the Dolphins to prove they are one of the best teams in the league by going out and beating teams like the Cowboys, Ravens, and Bills.

Whenever I hear cowherd I wonder how he makes so much money, the guy is the worst sports talk show host I've ever heard. He's not entertaining in any way and has some of the worst takes.

This guy has found that he gets more click by hating on Tua and the Dolphins. He is a notorious Miami Hater. His mom is a fake cucci bag,

Back
Top Bottom