“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd

So they even address it? I assume they would have to bring up the game. That's hilarious how you could brazenly be so wrong and just ignore that fact and still have a job. Worse than a weatherman.
It's not his job to be right about anything. His job is to provide an entertaining opinion on sports that keeps people engaged and coming back, and he's extremely good at it. He's just poking at our delicate sensibilities as dolphins fans. When I started looking at him through that lens it made me actually respect him.

Whenever I hear cowherd I wonder how he makes so much money, the guy is the worst sports talk show host I've ever heard. He's not entertaining in any way and has some of the worst takes.
I just don’t listen to him or many of the other so called media geniuses on TV. The only way I even know what they are talking about is when someone posts their comments on here.

I would rather sit and watch grass grow instead of wasting my time listening to the views of 99% of the sports talking heads in the media.

It's not his job to be right about anything. His job is to provide an entertaining opinion on sports that keeps people engaged and coming back, and he's extremely good at it. He's just poking at our delicate sensibilities as dolphins fans. When I started looking at him through that lens it made me actually respect him.
He is just imitating Howard Stern. Why not? People tuning in is what makes him money.

FWIW, if these things werent posted here I'd have no idea what his takes are. (Along with others like Omar, Simms, SAS, yada yada yada.)

Ah Cowherd, the Master Clickbaiter. I'd call him a massive tool, but tools are USEFUL.

Not sure why you allow this shock jock to get your panties in a wad. Don’t give him power by clicking on his garbage.

b279a71361ffc00354c8ae5f0841519d89f20cba.gifv

Back
Top Bottom