“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd

You'll enjoy sports much more if you avoid the media that only wants the clicks/ratings and live with the results. I feel a lot of people get even more upset when their team loses because they are worried about narratives and what people are going to say on TV or online.

If we lose I am going to feel bad for Tua because he is going to receive shot relentlessly. I know it doesn’t matter really but the kid needs to get over the hunp as does the team.
sure get over the hill with a relatively healthy squad not an inordinately injured one.

All good people can continue to judge without context, I will not

The guys such an obvious loser, attention seeker and clown. If it was wasn’t for threads such as this one I’d have no idea what nonsense he saying next.

This is a very interesting game because in recent history you could be properly pessimistic and seldom wrong. For example, last season at about the same time I was very sure the Dolphins would lose at home to Green Bay.

This game doesn't strike me that way. I expect both teams to play well and the Dolphins to win. That stuff about a top team on the road after a defeat is very powerful. I've bet it for nearly 40 years in football and basketball. It's the type of thing Cowherd is relying on.

But during those decades I've noted it is considerably more effective early and middle of the season than late. Those teams are determined to establish position at those points of the season. Contrast to Dallas, which is already in the playoffs. The motivation simply isn't what it would have been a month ago.

The Dolphins should have very high energy. A loss would be troubling because it likely means you were simply outmanned.

Of course, I can go way back. There was a rollicking home nationally televised 4 PM win over Dallas in 1978. Great atmosphere. Huge early lead. Forced turnovers all day.

I LOVE IT...SERIOUSLY...

more fuel for the fire...they want to see Super Salty Tua? Sure! Your order is coming up good sir 👍

Or better said...

Star Trek Spock GIF

Back
Top Bottom