“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd

Of course, I can go way back. There was a rollicking home nationally televised 4 PM win over Dallas in 1978. Great atmosphere. Huge early lead. Forced turnovers all day.
I have that game on a DVD! Charlie Babb ended the game with an INT. I remember it well from when I was a kid.

Because he gets ratings. Cowherd gets paid $6M pa. Fox Network pays... Ditto Skip Bayliss (on a $32M ($8Mpa) contract at the age of 72 years old). These guys know their audiences. Some people watch them to be shocked.
Oh yeah I get it's all about ratings I just meant I don't understand how he has the following to generate them lol but then again I don't understand most popular movies/music these days, guess the general population usually has **** taste.

There's some truth (to me) in that the Dolphins are utimately pretenders until they aren't. There have been too many collapses and similar to give this franchise any accolades or consitent benefit of the doubt until they actually get to the point it's evident.

Cowturd, SAS, Bayliss, Sharpe, that Nick whatever his useless name is... I avoid all of them because they're worthless clickbaiters.

May they all get massive unhealable boils on their asses.

Cowturd, SAS, Bayliss, Sharpe, that Nick whatever his useless name is... I avoid all of them because they're worthless clickbaiters.

May they all get massive unhealable boils on their asses.
Yea not comfortable at all. 😢

All I can say is that if I am Mike McDaniel I would love to have this to show the team the day before the game...absolutely love to have this as fuel.
If this makes the players play any better than they would have without it then we have the wrong fukkn players

I just don’t listen to him or many of the other so called media geniuses on TV. The only way I even know what they are talking about is when someone posts their comments on here.

I would rather sit and watch grass grow instead of wasting my time listening to the views of 99% of the sports talking heads in the media.
I would challenge any Dolphins, heck any FL sports fan that watches this guy’s show. FL is a top 3 most populated state and it would hurt this guy’s ratings versus other sports TV personalities if we commit to not watching his show.
Seriously, there are so many deserving true sports personalities with REAL sports educated knowledge, that watching this guy speaks more about those with the lack of common sense from watching this fake wanna be.

If this makes the players play any better this than they would have without it then we have the wrong fukkn players
You are right because we all know it’s not a human thing to be more focused when slighted or called out.
Our team is like emotionally challenged AI robots and all Pro teams must be that way that’s why no professional coach in the history of any sport has ever used
“ bulletin board material “

Back
Top Bottom