“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Miami is a fake Gucci bag, but the Cowboys are a real one” - Colin Cowherd

So they even address it? I assume they would have to bring up the game. That's hilarious how you could brazenly be so wrong and just ignore that fact and still have a job. Worse than a weatherman.
Their job isn't to be right all the time, it's to get people to watch and post their links everywhere.

Look, fellas, I wanna slap the little prick as well but thats what you get when you haven't beaten a legitimate team.

We're not gonna prove him wrong with your little & loud complaints. We want to prove him wrong? See Christmas Eve 4:25 pm Eastern.

Nough said.

b279a71361ffc00354c8ae5f0841519d89f20cba.gifv
She’s lovely

He even admits he’s not payed to be right. If the Dolphins win the next three he’ll admit he was wrong. But yeah, he is annoying.

So they even address it? I assume they would have to bring up the game. That's hilarious how you could brazenly be so wrong and just ignore that fact and still have a job. Worse than a weatherman.

He is setting up his next week worth of shows.

If he is right, he gets to spend the rest of the year telling everyone how he was right and how the Dolphins and Tua suck.

If he is wrong, he gets to tell everyone how bad the Cowboys are if they cant even beat the Dolphins.

All he needs are people to watch his show and he wins.

I wouldn’t bet the house on this take, he could be right. I hope he is terribly wrong! The NFL is a crazy place, anything could happen!

could careless about this douche bag, especially with his commercials - "I'll be right, and you'll still argue with me"

Look, fellas, I wanna slap the little prick as well but thats what you get when you haven't beaten a legitimate team.

We're not gonna prove him wrong with your little & loud complaints. We want to prove him wrong? See Christmas Eve 4:25 pm Eastern.

Nough said.
Randomly pick a few who have beem engaged in this discussion and for everyone else also, this clip below is all you need to know about this ****ing assclown.

Yeah ****stick, Haskins can't win a Superbowl because he's ****ing dead. If you're gonna be a douche canoe and get paid for that type spin at least have enough pride in your craft to do it well like Steven A. Smith. Cowrurd isn't worthy of being on air in any capacity, he's just a Jerry Springer type yacking head who just spews **** to get a reaction.

Whenever I hear cowherd I wonder how he makes so much money, the guy is the worst sports talk show host I've ever heard. He's not entertaining in any way and has some of the worst takes.
Because he gets ratings. Cowherd gets paid $6M pa. Fox Network pays... Ditto Skip Bayliss (on a $32M ($8Mpa) contract at the age of 72 years old). These guys know their audiences. Some people watch them to be shocked.

Last edited:
Randomly pick a few who have beem engaged in this discussion and for everyone else also, this clip below is all you need to know about this ****ing assclown.

Yeah ****stick, Haskins can't win a Superbowl because he's ****ing dead. If you're gonna be a douche canoe and get paid for that type spin at least have enough pride in your craft to do it well like Steven A. Smith. Cowrurd isn't worthy of being on air in any capacity, he's just a Jerry Springer type yacking head who just spews **** to get a reaction.

WOW!

This team's character is certainly in question. Are they a team that gets by on technical expertise (Xs and Os) and puts on a clown show when they score, or are they a team that can become serious and highly driven and determined and outplay you as a function of aggression and emotion, even when the Xs and Os might not be working so well. The former team gets beaten by good teams that are driven. The latter one can compete with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom