Miami is currently the #7 seed in AFC for playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami is currently the #7 seed in AFC for playoffs

Need to win all their remaining home games and win in San Diego ,Baltimore, and one of the other road games to have any real shot.

San Diego is going to be a brutal test, they will key in on stopping Ajayi and the Dolphins running game much like the Jets did. The Chargers did a good job slowing down a strong Titans running game. Mariota was able to hurt them some in the passing game but turned the ball over too many times. Rivers , Gordon and the Chargers offense was just too much for the Titans defense. IMO Tannhill and the passing game must have one of their best performances of the year to win next Sunday.

afc west team have got to beat each other up. kc still has panthers, atl, denver twice, and plays oak and sd one more time. denver still has NE, chiefs twice and oak. raiders have houston, buf, indy, panters, denver, and sd.

anything can happen, oak has the easier road imo. who ever gets the best out of the kc vs den games will probly get in. kc's schedule is harder

afc west team have got to beat each other up.
And we have to beat the one AFC West team on our schedule next week. That would go a long way towards a playoff spot. I can't believe I'm writing this ("playoff spot"). Just four weeks ago I though that Adam Gase would be one and done and we'd draft a QB early next year. Now we're at 4-4 with two west coast games against the Chargers and the Rams and then a home game against a west coast team, possibly the worst team in the league after the Browns. We must go 3-1 in those next four games. And I think it's feasible. I just hope the Dolphins won't do what they always do.

And we have to beat the one AFC West team on our schedule next week. That would go a long way towards a playoff spot. I can't believe I'm writing this ("playoff spot"). Just four weeks ago I though that Adam Gase would be one and done and we'd draft a QB early next year. Now we're at 4-4 with two west coast games against the Chargers and the Rams and then a home game against a west coast team, possibly the worst team in the league after the Browns. We must go 3-1 in those next four games. And I think it's feasible. I just hope the Dolphins won't do what they always do.

Well that's the true test isn't it. If Adam Gase has really brought a culture change these Dolphins shouldn't do what they've been song for 15 years and collapsing down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the team is going to come down to earth at some point - our d is letting a lot of players get open and one of these days a qb will punish us for that

That said, if the line continues to play well and stay healthy we should win plenty more games

Gase is doing a great job

if we can dominate time of possession we have a shot. If not our secondary will get cut apart. We are still many players away from being a contender. Let's hope Howard comes back and picks up where he left off.

Baby steps. This organization needs to start by playing meaningful football games in December on a regular basis before I even think playoffs.

Baby steps. This organization needs to start by playing meaningful football games in December on a regular basis before I even think playoffs.

^^^this. I just want to see progress this season. A winning season will go a long way for us as a team. 9-7 is great. I thing how th AFC west is shaping up it will be one of those 10-6 doesn't get u in type of seasons.

Still a lot of football to be played, but I like the direction we are headed.

Why isn't Tennessee 7th? They have the head to head win over Miami.

Tennessee lost to San Diego and they are 4-5 in the meantime. Before that loss, the head-to-head tiebreaker did not apply because there is a 3rd team involved (PIT). We had a better record (4-3) in the conference than TEN and PIT (both at 3-3) before the TEN-SD game. Now that TEN lost, the head-to-head with PIT applies and that's why we're still 7th. PIT is now 8th and BUF 9th.

Back
Top Bottom