Miami looking good for Cutler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami looking good for Cutler

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[mod]Please post in the correct forum. [/mod]

We should stay away from Brees,Culpepper,Pennington,McNair,and Brooks.Brees is the best on that chart but he,s not worth the money.He did play well because of LT.I sick of tired of the Dolphins getting Free-agent QB,since Marino.This Free-Agent list of QB,S makes our hopes in drafting Cutler great.The only QB i will take is McNair because we can use him for a year.Everyone else wants a long term contract..Lets get our own Franchise QB..Jay Culter..

would love that bit from all I have read we dont look good for Cutler because he is likely to go top ten

rickeyrunsover said:
would love that bit from all I have read we dont look good for Cutler because he is likely to go top ten
Nw one of them teams will take Bree,s..So it might make Cutler slip..

kingfin said:

Yes if those teams feel that Culter isnt a franchise qb and brees is. But there are teams that may need qbs and some are drafting below us that will also go after Brees as they arent in postion to get the top 3. and with that who would Brees go to?

kingfin said:

You are not thinking about the Jets. Chad Pennington is not going to return to them, and they are high on Cutler.

My mock draft has Jay Cutler going 4th to the Jets.:mad:

DolphinDevil28 said:
You are not thinking about the Jets. Chad Pennington is not going to return to them, and they are high on Cutler.

I dont see it..

DolphinDevil28 said:

Its almost a lock at this point.....one scenario could change this though...if the Bolts work out a contract for Brees and then trade Rivers to the Jets for Abraham. Even in that scenario Cutler wont fall to us...we'd have to trade up. My bets on Cutler to the Jets.

Cutler at 4 would be a reach
Cutler at 16 would be a steal for us. I hope we get him. Doesnt look likely, but its possible.

tylerdolphin said:
Cutler at 4 would be a reach

In who's opinion...there have been many..many experts saying he is the best QB in the draft...

I was lookin at mocks last night and found one that says Cutler's gonna fall to us...will look for the link if anyone wants to see it. I believe its first and second round mock. Also there is a little rumor about Harrington going to Jets...they need a CHEAP qb with mucho upside.

vt_dolfan said:
In who's opinion...there have been many..many experts saying he is the best QB in the draft...
Well if thats the case the Saints will take him

Cutler will never fall to us at 16th. The Jets are prime to get him especially if they let Pennington walk. We are looking at the second tier of draft qb's for sure.

kingfin said:
I dont see 3 QB,s going in a row.

The Jets situation with Pennington is what is changing all of this. It looks like Pennington will indeed be gone from NY, which makes taking a QB..one of the top three...a must. Imagine you were their GM, who would you take? Its really a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom