Miami looking good for Cutler | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami looking good for Cutler

Where's all the people that were saying Cutler wasn't even a 1st rounder?

kingfin said:
[mod]Please post in the correct forum. [/mod]

We should stay away from Brees,Culpepper,Pennington,McNair,and Brooks.Brees is the best on that chart but he,s not worth the money.He did play well because of LT.I sick of tired of the Dolphins getting Free-agent QB,since Marino.This Free-Agent list of QB,S makes our hopes in drafting Cutler great.The only QB i will take is McNair because we can use him for a year.Everyone else wants a long term contract..Lets get our own Franchise QB..Jay Culter..

how bout stay away from cutler

dorsaroll156 said:
how bout stay away from cutler

You know something the top NFL scouts don't?

I didn't think so.

vt_dolfan said:
In who's opinion...there have been many..many experts saying he is the best QB in the draft...
I have'nt heard that at all. I would take Brees, hell i would probably take McCown over Cutler.

There are no "locks" in the draft. Come on guys get real, half of you are talking about "locks" in the draft and FA hasn't even started yet. Give it a rest!

only way we get cutler is if we trade up and I really dont see that happening......Even if FA's fill some rosters there is still no way he will drop to 16. Someone will take him for trade value if anything.

The Jets are trying to get someone to trade up. They are not taking a QB at #4.

jmorgan6977 said:
They drafted Bollinger to be the heir apparent did they not? They have fiedler to back up, they will probably take a second tier Qb this year and if bollinger does not work out they will get the top QB next year. They are rebuilding in a big way I can see them waiting for Quinn next year and getting a stud o line in place for him. They will not pass on ferguson at 4

Bollinger already flopped pretty bad last year:sidelol: , so he's not even in the equation anymore

Juan Cribbs said:
you've said you don't think too highly of leinart, which scouts obviously do.
Yet I've never said "We should stay away from him" or that he wasn't top 5 talent. Big difference. I just don't like the guy personally.

SpeedRush99 said:
Yet I've never said "We should stay away from him" or that he wasn't top 5 talent. Big difference. I just don't like the guy personally.
allright i guess.

kingfin said:
[mod]Please post in the correct forum. [/mod]

We should stay away from Brees,Culpepper,Pennington,McNair,and Brooks.Brees is the best on that chart but he,s not worth the money.He did play well because of LT.I sick of tired of the Dolphins getting Free-agent QB,since Marino.This Free-Agent list of QB,S makes our hopes in drafting Cutler great.The only QB i will take is McNair because we can use him for a year.Everyone else wants a long term contract..Lets get our own Franchise QB..Jay Culter..

uhmmm nooooo What if Cutler does't pan out

I don't know what's so wrong about us getting Brees as long as he's healthy.

Ozzy rules!!

kingfin said:
What if the Jets sign Brees

I don't think their cap will allow it...they would have to trade their draft pick and still get rid of Pennington, Law and Mawae. And still have trouble signing Brees to a big money contract,.

IMO we sign Brees and if Cutler is there at 16 take him also....if not we have a QB and can move on.

FinFrenzy said:
I don't think their cap will allow it...they would have to trade their draft pick and still get rid of Pennington, Law and Mawae. And still have trouble signing Brees to a big money contract,.

IMO we sign Brees and if Cutler is there at 16 take him also....if not we have a QB and can move on.

Law has already said he's not returning to the Jets and a Pennington cut is very likely.

Back
Top Bottom