Miami New Times - Tannehill Can't Afford To Lose Another Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami New Times - Tannehill Can't Afford To Lose Another Game

OK first lets point out that we agree that the absolutist statement "must win last 6" is going too far. And even securing a playoff spot, which I said I want to see, could be going to far. But what needs to happen is Tannehill take advantage of this opportunity, coming back to the team in a playoff hunt, and show that he's the man that belongs here. You can analyze it to death and say "well this guy's out" and "So and so stubbed his toe again" but dammit - show us you can overcome something! Show us you can get dropped into a playoff run and make an offense start clicking. Sure, if he (edit: the offense) averages 35 points a game and they lose 3 - those are circumstances that would buck this, but as with all gerneral statements, there are ways to pick it apart if you really want to.

I can agree with that. Show SOMETHING more than 13 points

The Miami New Times is to journalism what Stormy Daniels is to the Academy Awards.

Tannehill is so screwed if he’s gotta go 6-0. However...Tannehill has led Miami to one 6 game winning streak

The article sounds like one of the morons here wrote it.

Wins are not a qb stat. If he plays well but we lose because of other issues then what? These absolutes are garbage.

If he gets hurt again I’d move on. If he’s horrible, I’d move on. He’s going to be here for 2019 either way, either as the guy, the bridge or the guy on his absolute last leg.

I've come to terms i'm going to have to sit through probably another year of this unless the team absolutely implodes these last six games. He probably doesn't need to go 6-0 to keep his job at this point.

He should finally win at Buffalo this year; he's 0-4 in Buffalo as a starter.

Back
Top Bottom