Miami not on the Hunt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami not on the Hunt

This is my hope.

I would much rather preserve our remaining cap money for in year or next year usage. I'm not opposed to bringing in 2m or less type players, but high ticket guys are NOT on my list at all.

I think we have enough.

This is my hope.

I would much rather preserve our remaining cap money for in year or next year usage. I'm not opposed to bringing in 2m or less type players, but high ticket guys are NOT on my list at all.

I think we have enough.

Hmmm, Poyer or Holland misses time, it’s Needham or Campbell to the rescue

marge simpson GIF

It’s not my money. So they can spend it or save it for next year. It really doesn’t matter to me either way.
Cap is going to the moon, $20-$30 mil increase next year, that is the gigantic "can being kicked down the road" that only gathers more $$$ as it ambles along the thoroughfare, so truly, it doesn't matter either way. Spend Steve Ross' money and bring me another MF'ing Lombardi before I'm too old to know WTF is going on.

Tough look for a 30 yr. old oft-injured CB, that post June 1 landscape is not friendly to vets in his situation looking for a big payday. He says he's chasing a ring, if he puts his (lack of) money where his mouth is I'd bet on Houston (based on his previous comments) or KC at a discount.

Back
Top Bottom